Floyd Mayweather is a better troll than any UFC fighter. Jon Jones approves

Even Mayweather Jr puts his skill over Canelo's and Canelo only has a loss to Mayweather Jr, even beat GGG. So that means McGregor is better than Canelo AND GGG. So much for a "shitty boxer!" That's with no pro boxing bouts under his belt until the Mayweather Jr match. He was clearly getting acclimated to the 12 rounds and the way they do things in boxing, give him a few matches before that one and he would have easily dispatched Mayweather Jr. No doubt about it. 100% facts. Keep hating, loser.

^^^ What is this?

Hence why you posted a picture instead of typing a sentence, because doubting the unbiased opinion of an all time great boxer when he says one guy that he boxed is much better than the other would indeed be foolish.

No ulterior motive? Unbiased opinion?
Lol, he was actively trying to piss a legit boxer off.

That's why he picked the easiest fight on his resume, and said that that guy was better than the aforementioned legit boxer - because the comparison to Conor was intended to be an insult. How is that hard to see?

No ulterior motive? Unbiased opinion?
Lol, he was actively trying to piss a legit boxer off.

That's why he picked the easiest fight on his resume, and said that that guy was better than the aforementioned legit boxer - because the comparison to Conor was intended to be an insult. How is that hard to see?
He said that the great Conor McGregor is a better fighter than Canelo the PED cheat, and that De La Hoya is a drag queen. Where is the lie? There was no lie here, no exaggeration. Mayweather Jr merely stated facts with no ulterior motive than the truth and it's plain as day if you take your hater blinders off.

Since Canelo managed to defeat GGG that must also mean that McGregor is greater than GGG too. McGregor would run that middleweight with ease after a few tune up bouts. Very simple logic for anyone not hate impaired.

Tell me more about the only Floyd fight you’ve ever seen
My dad was a boxer. Been watching since the 80's, bro. But hey, you just keep making assumptions it makes it easy to spot your kind.

<36> If you need backup because you are getting destroyed by my logical onslaught then go start a thread yourself, kid. I'll take Mayweather Jr's opinion over some man titted sherdogger's opinion.

The only thing getting destroyed is your credibility.

Hence why you posted a picture instead of typing a sentence, because doubting the unbiased opinion of an all time great boxer when he says one guy that he boxed is much better than the other would indeed be foolish.

Are so you naive as to not realize Floyd is simply trolling and selling that snake oil? I thought you were trolling everyone as well at first, but it just turns out you're just another delusional teenage Conor fanboy.

Prior to pummeling McGregor senseless, Floyd hadn't had a stoppage in almost 6 years. Canelo and Oscar both went the distance, and the "great Conor" couldn't even make it to the final bell. Floyd carried Conor for rounds, and Conor still couldn't go all the way.

Don't worry son, there will come a time where you can think for yourself. We hope.

Is that pic of Oscar a shoop? or its real?. I always seen that pic many times throughout the years but never could come to a conclusion. :oops: probably spent too long staring at it that I can't decide :oops:

The only thing getting destroyed is your credibility.
Yet I easily knocked down every argument you presented like a catapult against a fortress wall of ignorance? Call for backup, buddy boy. Nothing can save you against my logic traps.

{<Mcgoat}

Yet I easily knocked down every argument you presented like a catapult against a fortress wall of ignorance? Call for backup, buddy boy. Nothing can save you against my logic traps.

{<Mcgoat}

You think Conor is a better boxer than Canelo and GGG. That's not a "logic trap."

February-11-2014-13-15-32-1245444251308602e6b2ao.jpg

You think Conor is a better boxer than Canelo and GGG. That's not a "logic trap."

View attachment 456139
I can post pictures too
Qk1x0K9.jpg

Y0NRNFo.jpg

Rf8EPtK.png

At the end of the day Mayweather Jr's word counts for far more than yours. Mayweather Jr boxed them both, he said McGregor was superior to Canelo, Canelo has a victory over GGG, then McGregor must be a superior boxer to GGG as well.

I can post pictures too
Qk1x0K9.jpg

Y0NRNFo.jpg

Rf8EPtK.png

At the end of the day Mayweather Jr's word counts for far more than yours. Mayweather Jr boxed them both, he said McGregor was superior to Canelo, Canelo has a victory over GGG, then McGregor must be a superior boxer to GGG as well.

QDFVg9H.png

giphy.webp

That's like saying it requires mental gymnastics to believe 2+2=4. It's a fact, buddy.
A fact that Conor beats Floyd after a few fights? Do you know what a fact is? Are you one of those shitbirds that believes mma vs boxing is your fight? Are you a real fight fan? If so do you believe you portray that by disrespecting a legend so you can sleep at after watching you crush get destroyed by two guys who practice one discipline is doing Conor justice? Actually never mind, who am I to argue facts

We're talking boxing, not MMA. Keep up. Seems like you are the one that ate paint chips as a kid. In pure boxing McGregor is better than GGG and Canelo, based on the informed opinion of Mayweather Jr who boxed him in a staight up boxing match, not a grappling match with strikes, doofus.
Conor is also a better basketball player than LeBron, I heard he could beat the entire Golden State roster by himself! As evidenced by his toss in Dallas he is a better Football player than Tom Brady! Just wait until the man hits the ice, one practice and he’d be the best hockey player to live!

You sir are a fool and disrespectful to MMA and it’s fighters by spewing such nonsense. Is it not enough knowing he would most likely beat those guys in an MMA match? I sincerely hope that you are joking l, I have to believe you are

Conor's uppercut on Floyd was the 2nd hardest punch ever landed on Floyd besides a Mosely overhand right.

Floyd actually said he hits like a little girl, and even Pacquiao who started his career at 106 pounds, hits much harder.

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Conor is also a better basketball player than LeBron, I heard he could beat the entire Golden State roster by himself! As evidenced by his toss in Dallas he is a better Football player than Tom Brady! Just wait until the man hits the ice, one practice and he’d be the best hockey player to live!

You sir are a fool and disrespectful to MMA and it’s fighters by spewing such nonsense. Is it not enough knowing he would most likely beat those guys in an MMA match? I sincerely hope that you are joking l, I have to believe you are
Your irony falls flat, Conor is officially a professional boxer that boxed Mayweather Jr. As Mayweather Jr also boxed Canelo and says without motive that McGregor is a better fighter than Canelo I will take the man's word at face value.

Back