Floyd Mayweather is at it again

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
the GOAT continuing to troll

I just feel like it's going to happen. Floyd's legacy in boxing is now secure with 50-0. He loses none of that getting his ass kicked in the cage while making another mega payday.

Too much money on the table.

Remember when Anderson the matrix Silva lost by a flying scissor heel hook? Conor will lose to Floyd in the octagon by something just as crazy.

Mayweather and McGregor starting their own MMA promotion and kicking it off by fighting each other in MMA?

giphy.gif

Honestly still taking victory laps a year later is pretty lame.

Nice troll....but McGregor takes Floyd down and subs him within 2 mins in a real fight.

Last edited:
No one uses elbows in boxing better than Floyd. Dirty fucker lol

Has conor responded with "if you elbow me in the face you will truly win my respect" yet?

The more i see of Mayweather the more i realise he is the stand alone legend of combat sports in our era. He mastered the art of boxing, promotion, business, trash talk, everything!

By comparison, conor's like those little fish that attach themselves to the great white.

Hitting “bitches” as you put it is what your good at Floyd. Why not film some more videos of you running into the octagon reminding people your the size of your average 12 year old.

Floyd working on his Thai boxing. Conor better be training those takedowns

Mayweather and McGregor starting their own MMA promotion and kicking it off by fighting each other in MMA?

giphy.gif
no

the tmt on the gloves is pretty much floyd saying conor is my bitch

It has always bothered Floyd when people describe him as a boxer instead of a fighter

In the promo tour nothing else stung except that

I just feel like it's going to happen. Floyd's legacy in boxing is now secure with 50-0. He loses none of that getting his ass kicked in the cage while making another mega payday.

Too much money on the table.
People already try to tear him down now even at 50-0, he has tonnes of respect to lose if he signed for this fight and got absolutely destroyed with minimal effort

Probably only trolling I doubt he will ever fight in the octagon and get his ass kicked and risk his career and everybody make fun of him after

Back