Floyd Mayweather is at it again

Fuck his legacy making it to 50-0 by boxing a non-boxer. That’s number one bullshit right there.

Well his legacy would have been great if he stopped with 36 wins. Or 40 wins or 50 wins.
The 50 is an arbitrary number.

Many boxers have won 50 straight or 90. Straight. But kept fighting.

Haha the freak show fight will probably happen. It’s a huge payday for Conor and he doesn’t have to fight a savage like Ferguson or Khabib. Instead, he fights a 145 lb. man who has never trained MMA in his life. Floyd has nothing to lose either and it’s more change in his pocket too. Now that Floyd keeps trolling this, WME is going to try and throw out a hook and reel it all in. It seems far fetched for now, but so did that boxing match at one point.

Floyd beat a younger opponent (Conor), with more reach, and who was weight cutting at 40.

Haha the freak show fight will probably happen. It’s a huge payday for Conor and he doesn’t have to fight a savage like Ferguson or Khabib. Instead, he fights a 145 lb. man who has never trained MMA in his life. Floyd has nothing to lose either and it’s more change in his pocket too. Now that Floyd keeps trolling this, WME is going to try and throw out a hook and reel it all in. It seems far fetched for now, but so did that boxing match at one point.

I don't know why people keep saying Floyd has nothing to lose. Just because his boxing record goes untouched doesn't take away from the fact that he'd get his ass beat in a combat sport and have a loss (and a really humiliating one) that you can put to his name. Floyd doesn't like to lose period, and it just makes boxing look inferior if an undefeated fighter like him goes into the octagon and gets his shit pushed in.

A 40 year old man the size of a 12 year old that still managed to slap around the best striker in MMA like a red headed stepchild - who is in his prime and 20 pounds heavier.

{<jordan}

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

aosECR9.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

I meant “bitch”in the sense any man who would hit a women and a trained fighter especially hitting one is 100% bitchmade pure and simple(Floyd). As stated to the last guy that misinterpreted my post.
I guess reading retention and following the whole post isn’t your strong suit.I’m also sorry I don’t fit the mold you thought you created here with another blind fanboy. I’m sure that extra 20lbs was gonna help him in the later rounds against a guy who was a trained boxer.

* can you be the best striker in mma when you don’t compete in MMA? Didnt see Connor throw anything but punches as it was a boxing match. MMA would beat Floyd’s 12 year old ass and that’s a fact

CONOR CALLED FLOYD OUT.

Floyd was traveling around the world, nice and retired when Conor said publicly that he would knock Floyd out in BOXING. Word got back to Floyd that the most popular MMArtist on the planet who fights at his weight wants to come to his world and take over.

A bunch of your friends on here talk shit for months that old retired brittle hands Floyd was going to get brutally K.Od by the younger, best striker at 145, 155 and 170 in the UFC....and uh

That didn't happen

If anyone was suprised by the outcome of that fight they were straight drinking UFC’s koolaid

Pride wont let conor take him down

Oh he will. Conner as no shame running around from nate after gassing out.

Taking him down is part of the mma rules and he might go for a slam to show case his grappling.

If this fight happens I am calling Floyd to win it by TKO again. Unless it is just a plain money grab by Floyd I think he has been training in MMA for a good long time. Maybe he has not been totally serious about it but my guess is that he will have been working on his leg kick defense and his take down defense and maybe some offensive clinch work.

Floyd will beat Conor in MMA and shock the world and Conor will never win another MMA fight again.

<Moves>

<LikeReally5>
<YeahOKJen>

Oh he will. Conner as no shame running around from nate after gassing out.

Taking him down is part of the mma rules and he might go for a slam to show case his grappling.

Not at the beginning

Well his legacy would have been great if he stopped with 36 wins. Or 40 wins or 50 wins.
The 50 is an arbitrary number.

Many boxers have won 50 straight or 90. Straight. But kept fighting.
You do know that 50-0 puts him 1 above Rocky Marciano’s 49-0 record which was the previous top undefeated and retired record right? Not the same as winning X number of fights in a row but not being undefeated. So, 50-0 is not arbitrary at all.

Your tears are sweet
Why do you say that? I’m not crying. I could give a fuck who won and if anything I’m glad for the sport of boxing that Conor didn’t somehow win. What I don’t like is Floyd eclipsing an all time great’s record by beating an 0-0 non-boxer. Tarnishes the accomplishment.

floyd is just trolling people

you have to be really deluded if you think that floyd will fight mma...

Why do you say that? I’m not crying. I could give a fuck who won and if anything I’m glad for the sport of boxing that Conor didn’t somehow win. What I don’t like is Floyd eclipsing an all time great’s record by beating an 0-0 non-boxer. Tarnishes the accomplishment.

No it doesnt. It was a milestone in sports and floyd couldve fought anyone and won. Relax, floyd is the greatest of this generation and he record is legit.

Also you shouldnt care so much about his record, what does it have to do with you? Hes head and shoulders better than rocky and being at 49-0 was still gonna be ranked higher

No it doesnt. It was a milestone in sports and floyd couldve fought anyone and won. Relax, floyd is the greatest of this generation and he record is legit.

Also you shouldnt care so much about his record, what does it have to do with you? Hes head and shoulders better than rocky and being at 49-0 was still gonna be ranked higher
You say it doesn’t tarnish the accomplishment. How does it not? He fought a fucking non-boxer to pad his record. You’ve got to be just a loyal Floyd fan and apologist. Floyd spent a career picking and choosing his opponents based on easiest money and safest fight. If he had taken on the best of his generation at their best he’d be no 50-0. He’s still great just not as great as his careful record would indicate.

No he wouldn't. Conor is a decent amateur level boxer, he wins in MMA by being a better boxer than his opponents.

He is not a better boxer than Floyd. Floyd would stop him quicker this time with 4oz gloves.
Yea man, I know Floyd is a much better boxer. But ducking down and having the ref seperate you wont happen in mma.

You know, it varies, Muay Thai students train by getting hit on the shin with a stick to develop resistance little by little. I’m sure some MMA gyms do something similar but at Floyd’s age I’m not even sure the right move would be to start hammering at his legs on training camp. Part of it is the resistance and also de instincts, he needs to learn to check a few of those kicks, then it’s algo the psychological aspect of “wait a minute, he’ll be doing this for 5 rounds??”

I think floyd has a real chance though, his son likes MMA and as far as I know, liked to train. There’s also rumors that Floyd has been training MMA for a while. If all of this is true, given Floyd’s natural combat instincts and intelligence. He can pull it off.

I wouldn’t bet on it though but it’s possible

Back