Floyd Mayweather posted this photo of him elbowing Conor on facebook lol

lol Floyd would be submitted within 30 seconds of an MMA fight

lol Floyd would be submitted within 30 seconds of an MMA fight

I keep saying they need to both compete outside their wheelhouse

They should play checkers with each other

Conrad the certified bitch. Yep. That's about right.

Jesus, this is actually going to happen, Isn't it

gloves say TMT not UFC never gonna happen confirmed

Floyd has himself a good time, I can't hate on that....

LOL both of these assholes trying to stay relevant. And save the whole "they have more money than you" bullshit.

I will never spend a penny on either one of these fighters ever again. Their first fight was completely meaningless and the second one if possible is even more worthless.

Get this shit out of here and put it in their garbage forum.

Kinda like a table tennis champion saying he could beat Federer, or a putt putt champion saying he could beat Tiger Woods.

More pathetic than promotional
nah the skill lvl or athletic level of mma athletes is in no way comparable to that of tennis gods like fed

LOL both of these assholes trying to stay relevant. And save the whole "they have more money than you" bullshit.

I will never spend a penny on either one of these fighters ever again. Their first fight was completely meaningless and the second one if possible is even more worthless.

Get this shit out of here and put it in their garbage forum.
It was fun. That's plenty.

Floyd's just chipping away at Conor's ego piece by piece.

Damn I didn't know Conor was officially certified as a bitch.

I mean I kinda expected it but it's nice to have confirmation.

Floyd's just chipping away at Conor's ego piece by piece.

True, mentally and verbally Floyd has immasculated Conor at every turn.

And that is not counting what he did to him physically by giving him severe brain damage.

It was fun. That's plenty.
In the moment, yes. I marked out for it like you. But, the more time has passed by and the more I watch these two I now see it for what exactly it is. A scam that robbed people of 100's of millions. Yes, people paid willingly and so there is no victim here. That said the both of these "fighters" can fuck off.

i bet they will fight again in boxing. probably next year after Conor fights 2x this year and losses and then 'retires' to save face.

IF they ever fought I bet Conor finishes him in gruesome fashion on the feet. All striking and it would make the boxing die hards heads explode. Conor could then say he is clearly the better striker!

Back