FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. TENSHIN NASUKAWA RIZIN 14 NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

JPhenomenal

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
WTF?!

HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN IN THE WORKS?

THIS IS A COUP FOR RIZIN

EAT A DICK WMEUFC!DqLtjf1VAAAZ1w7.jpg DqLtjf1VAAAZ1w7.jpg DqLtjf1VAAAZ1w7.jpg

Well, here is the best chance for JMMA to return in full.

Whoever got this done deserves a raise.

This is insane. This event obtain great numbers, no doubt

It honestly makes me want to head to Tokyo for it. I hope RIZIN keeps getting bigger and grander.

Me around Poland right now

It honestly makes me want to head to Tokyo for it. I hope RIZIN keeps getting bigger and grander.
I'd be cautious about putting all the eggs in the basket on this one. Rizin is not immune to a fight randomly falling out. Also, this is interesting but ultimately not the most amazing thing... just pretty darn cool.

Regardless of this one and it's now sure-to-be overpricedness..... Rizin is awesome to go to. I've been to 4 events and they're all worth it.

ESPN an a few others have hinted that this maybe equivalent to a give me match for Floyd. He receives a sizable portion of gate an PPV rights as well as a stake in the promotion. RIZIN doing this because One is growing rapidly in the Asian martial arts game.

You see a lot of former people tied to Pride in RIZIN. I would not be surprised if Mayweather does not end up with 50 percent stake in the promotion.

That's crazy. What a deal.
True but a bit worrysome.

It sounds like Floyd just wants to break TMT into Asia. As Ariel pointed out, Mayweather Promotions doesn't seem to be involved.

These NYE cards are usually what, 7-9 hours?

I definitely see the fight being 3x3 minute exhibition boxing rounds.

This will be number 1 bullshit
It won't be an MMA fight, kick boxing at the absolute best, and the guy Floyd is fighting will probably take a fall for money lol..

Me around Poland right now

I'd be cautious about putting all the eggs in the basket on this one. Rizin is not immune to a fight randomly falling out. Also, this is interesting but ultimately not the most amazing thing... just pretty darn cool.

Regardless of this one and it's now sure-to-be overpricedness..... Rizin is awesome to go to. I've been to 4 events and they're all worth it.
Jesus Christ, I hope you're not wearing that.

ESPN an a few others have hinted that this maybe equivalent to a give me match for Floyd. He receives a sizable portion of gate an PPV rights as well as a stake in the promotion. RIZIN doing this because One is growing rapidly in the Asian martial arts game.

You see a lot of former people tied to Pride in RIZIN. I would not be surprised if Mayweather does not end up with 50 percent stake in the promotion.
ESPN doesn't know shit about Tenshin. Sakakibara has already put it out there that this won't be a straight boxing match. If that's the case, even if it is only knees and elbows Floyd could be in serious trouble.

Floyd isn't setting himself up to lose. And Rizin don't have that kind of money to pay him.

He wants to be in business in Asia, and wants eyes on him.

Tenshin is really, really popular.

This is all Floyd piggybacking off Rizin/Tenshin.

I dont care about the politics of this. This is pretty big full stop. Particularly since Rizin has been kinda lame for a while...

Back