Floyd: 'MMA is for whites who can't box'

Wrong as usual

Nope. I laugh when I see your posts. I seriously question your knowledge about MMA. Boxing? You know nothing about it But you keep talking. Please continue making a fool of yourself you're doing a great job.

Nope. I laugh when I see your posts. I seriously question your knowledge about MMA. Boxing? You know nothing about it But you keep talking. Please continue making a fool of yourself you're doing a great job.
I laugh at you trying to convince people that black is white.

A one dimensional tap dancing boxer vs MMA fighter locked in a room with nothing in it.....who wins?

Try and answer honestly without resorting to stupid scenarios like the boxer loosening a brick in one of the walls and using it as a weapon.

<JonesLaugh>

My scenario made no mention of the MMA fighter being intoxicated and the tap dancing boxer being sober.

Here's a sober boxer vs a sober wrestler

No, your scenario involves an MMA match, as opposed to an actual fight.

As it is, Don Frye getting mollywhopped by a middle aged Sonny Westbrook is the best example we have of what happens when an MMA fighter gets into a real fight with a boxer.

Last edited:
No, your scenario involves an MMA match, as opposed to an actual fight.

As it is, Don Frye getting mollywhopped by a middle aged Sonny Westbrook is the best example we have of what happens when an MMA fighter gets into a real fight with a boxer.

You shut out the fact that Frye was extremely drunk? How convenient.

OK what constitutes a fight in your opinion?

Last edited:
2aewl11.gif

floyd-vs-big-show-o.gif

Boxing = Not real fighting = Pillow fight

Back