Floyd really broke Conor

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Floyd really did a number on him. He gave him brain damage and crushed his ego.
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

407EB62A00000578-4520184-Floyd_Mayweather_is_in_London_to_promote_Gervonta_Davis_v_Liam_W-a-1_1495144569303.jpg

10x worse than Aldo ever got

this whole Bellator thing was a case of "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE." needs attention, doesn't want to defend his belt to get it. why fight top contenders when you can fight refs and commissioners?

Yer no. Aldo still hasn't recovered from his loss.

and yet, he'll probably be fighting in another championship fight this year which puts him at two championship bouts in 2017. How 'bout Conor? Still at 0?

nobody shoulda gave conor money. there was a reason he was on welfare

How does losing to possibly the best boxer of his generation in your first professional fight destroy your ego? If Floyd beat him in an MMA match then I'd agree, but I don't think Floyd would have the courage to step into the octagon with Conor. What Floyd did do is help Conor make a shit load of money so he can buy more coke, so he can make more money, so he can buy more coke, so he can make more money

Floyd broke Conors' soul that night.

I wish I had a horse cock.

Instead of this big old thing.

I don't know about broke but I'd say Floyd was a bit more of a reality check.

10x worse than Aldo ever got

this whole Bellator thing was a case of "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE." needs attention, doesn't want to defend his belt to get it. why fight top contenders when you can fight refs and commissioners?
Another tactic to get in trouble and still not have to defend his belt

I don't think Floyd would have the courage to step into the octagon with Conor.

Courage? Its not about courage. Its about money. Conor Boxed Floyd for 10 time the money he has ever made for a fight before. If the UFC can pay Floyd 10 times what he normally makes then Floyd would have "courage" to step in the octagon

Back