Floyd said Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto, and Maidana punched harder than Conor

How would Floyd know? Aside from Mosley, none of those fighters really landed anything of note against him. :p

Honestly Cleanest I remember him being hit was during the Chop Chop fight and his fight against Judah, and he took them well. (The punch against Judah was ruled a knock down because his glove touched the canvas, but it was more off balance than actually being hurt.)
It wasn't ruled a knockdown

Stop
García never said he hits hard like chino go watch the video .

García who was pumping up a student Aldo , said there are different kinds of power , some are thudding others sharp and he said Aldo was like chino a thudding kind of power NOT that he punched as hard as chino

TLDR:
Don't lie Garcia said Aldo hits like chino not as hard as chino
Mikey garcia said right after sparring the first round with aldo that he has heavy hands, and the cameramen asked "like madiana?" and mikey said yea..
If he hits hard like chino that's saying the power is comparable, so the main point is flying right over your head.

lmao at dumbasses in this thread saying all the guys named are known for their power...yeah Canelo and Cotto are known for their power.

Mikey garcia said right after sparring the first round with aldo that he has heavy hands, and the cameramen asked "like madiana?" and mikey said yea..
If he hits hard like chino that's saying the power is comparable, so the main point is flying right over your head.
Rewatch the video I get you think you heard what you think you heard

Link the video let the people listen instead of your telephone interpretation

<3>

bork1}

you are right, punching power in mma is different than punching power in boxing: mma fighters just don't punch as hard as boxers. mma knockouts come from lack of defense and general lack of skill.

we saw what happened when a puncher in mma came to boxing: he got exposed as having mediocre power.
{<hhh]

Disagree, slightly. I think MMA fighters can punch as hard, just that boxers will avoid that punch easily, or beat them to the punch. MMA fighters, generally, can't deliver the power with good compact technique and defense as they are throwing.

Rewatch the video I get you think you heard what you think you heard

Link the video let the people listen instead of your telephone interpretation
Theres only one full video of mikey garcia and jose aldo sparring and its on es news, everybody can go see it, you post it.
Then watch after the first round where mikey says that aldo hits hard like chino.

Yes like as in thudding power not as hard as chino !
Understood the difference in the words ?

As hard as

Include context

Yes like as in thudding power not as hard as chino !
Understood the difference in the words ?

As hard as

Include context
As hard as chino means the power is comparable, there's a reason they are bringing up chino as a comparison, that's the context.
so wtf is your point?

Where did this bullshit straw man come from that Conor fans think he can punch harder than top level pro boxers. Half the time people make these threads they make some shit up just so they can then dispute it. Have you losers got nothing better to do?

You do realize that before the fight, there were many people saying that Conor might knock out Floyd with that left hand in the first few rounds, hence implying that he hits harder than top boxers, because no one has been able to do that yet. So it was more the delusional fans who brought this upon themselves.

Didn't read previous responses, but... how dare you call out dmt.

shit has power in both hands, yo.

that said common sense, connie has alot of power, but not world class, and maybe he does and im wrong.

Great for both icons, but for us...

keep going on, going on, yo...

As hard as chino means the power is comparable, there's a reason they are bringing up chino as a comparison, that's the context.
so wtf is your point?
The reason is callled style as in like

Example :
Conor fights like Hamed : awkward doesn't mean he punches as hard

Get it

Wrong forum, moderators please wasteland these boxing threads

Lol at anyone who thought Conor had a chance after seeing what Money did to Canelo
I never thought Conor had a chance but Floyd isn't the same fighter as when he fought Canelo. Floyd is 40 and noticeably slower.

Who da PHUCK ever said Conor was the hardest puncher Floyd ever faced?

I8CZK.gif
CONor himself did .

Maybe they do, but I also think it was very clear that Conor wasn't throwing as hard as he could, in fact I would say Conor basically never throws as hard as he can, he's all about precision.

Maybe they do, but I also think it was very clear that Conor wasn't throwing as hard as he could, in fact I would say Conor basically never throws as hard as he can, he's all about precision.

He hasn't even reached his final form yet?

"Conor is holding back bro"

LOL GTFO

Back