Floyd said Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto, and Maidana punched harder than Conor

Well, those guys (with the exception of Canelo) all landed at least one hard shot on Floyd unlike Conor did, so kinda pointless to use this to celebrate McGregor's lack of punching power. Funny how he left out Mosley though, the guy that rocked him the most.

Yeah, the thing is, Conor didn't land any hard shots on Floyd because he can't punch. That's kind of the point.

The "power" punches he did land were about the level of Paulie Malignaggi, a feather fisted 135 pounder, and didn't even get Floyd's attention.

Bro, cut the bs: I got my dime piece in my AV, per a challenge from Rubberneck41, put yours up. Let us separate the men from the boyish troll haters: put your dime piece up. Atleast Big Bang had the courage to put his girl up, and he ain't near as trollish as you. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!
some people take the internet too seriously.... <{CMPALM}>

Rewatch the video I get you think you heard what you think you heard

Link the video let the people listen instead of your telephone interpretation
your Av belongs on a jock.com/gayforum, tired of seeing it homie. change it now

lol at people talking about a whole 4oz difference in glove size like that was the reason for Conor's lack of power. A big puncher is a big who will hurt you and has the ability to KO you even with 16oz gloves. And while the difference in stances between boxing and MMA will make some difference, it won't affect your power to the extent that people on here are trying to make out. Certainly not to the point where you go from being considered a big puncher with an 86% KO/TKO ratio, to being completely feather fisted to the point that someone 20lbs lighter than you can easily walk through everything you throw like it's nothing.

Here is Conor sitting down on his 'deadly left', setting it up with a reverse one two, turning the shot over, pushing off his back foot and actually going for power

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

Yet Floyd effortlessly parries it away like it's a little weak range finder jab. Because compared to what he's used to dealing with it's absolutely nothing.

There are levels to this kind of thing and by boxing standards Conor just doesn't punch very hard at all. Accept it and move on.

Yep. The lack of power is clear as day. That's a proper McGregor "power" punch - the classic left cross he used to blast Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez - but by boxing standards there's nothing on it. No snap or explosion, or any real torque.

Golovkin would probably KO Floyd even with 16oz gloves, so I agree, the idea that Conor's power somehow only magically works with 4oz gloves is hilarious.

Let him throw it in MMA. Hes used to that. Get Floyds ass out of his safety zone and he gets crushed.Conor would land that left and drop him.

Hahahaha, here we go, speaking of the delusional Conor groupies who believe his power magically only works with 4oz gloves :D

Conor could wear 1oz gloves or no gloves, and Floyd would still eat his left like it's nothing, because he can't punch.

I know it must be a very painful realisation for you, as you've been believing that your hero Connie is the hardest puncher ever all this time, but it's best all round if you just accept he can't punch and move on, like the guy above suggested.

Yeah, the thing is, Conor didn't land any hard shots on Floyd because he can't punch. That's kind of the point.

The "power" punches he did land were about the level of Paulie Malignaggi, a feather fisted 135 pounder, and didn't even get Floyd's attention.

He can punch just fine, the guy with 20+ years of boxing experience just happens to be great at evading punches. Conor strangely wasn't even loading up on his shots most of the night, instead insisting on the small little Mayweather-type punches that are just hard enough to count on the scorecards, but not hard enough to do any real damage.

You are f'n dumb to actually think that.

No. If you can punch you can punch. Did you see Dirrell's uncle landing an absolutely flush sucker punch with no gloves? It didn't even come close to knocking him down, he's been more hurt by guys who weigh half as much, with 10oz gloves.

Conor "Pillow Fists" McGregor simply can't punch by boxing standards, probably Paulie level power at best, which is why Floyd walked him down without a care in the world.

So everyone else punch weaker than Conor. Got it! Conor top 5 hardest puncher and he's not even a boxer.

No. If you can punch you can punch. Did you see Dirrell's uncle landing an absolutely flush sucker punch with no gloves? It didn't even come close to knocking him down, he's been more hurt by guys who weigh half as much, with 10oz gloves.

Conor "Pillow Fists" McGregor simply can't punch by boxing standards, probably Paulie level power at best, which is why Floyd walked him down without a care in the world.

Didn't know Dirrell's uncle and Conor McGregor were the same people. I've seen boxers land flush on other boxers and not knock them down or out either. Visuals aren't always enough to properly gauge how much impact a punch is actually having on a person's chin or brain.

Hahahaha, here we go, speaking of the delusional Conor groupies who believe his power magically only works with 4oz gloves :D

Conor could wear 1oz gloves or no gloves, and Floyd would still eat his left like it's nothing, because he can't punch.

I know it must be a very painful realisation for you, as you've been believing that your hero Connie is the hardest puncher ever all this time, but it's best all round if you just accept he can't punch and move on, like the guy above suggested.

Its not the glove size. Its that he could use many other tools to set it up. Shit that Floyd has never had happen to him. Hed land the left because its MMA not boxing.

Im a fan not a "groupie" and hes not my "hero" and I never even implied hes the hardest puncher but to say he "cant punch"....

<{katwhu}>

your Av belongs on a jock.com/gayforum, tired of seeing it homie. change it now
Appreciate the support . Sorry but I am taken .
I hope you find the one

Back