Floyd says the fight is not happening

Lol at all those that jumped the shark clamining rizin was gonna take over mma thanks to this singular power move

Honestly I wanted to believe in this as well but Deep down inside I had a feeling that Floyd was gonna come out with some bs media whoring publicity stunt. If this is rizins fault completely for being non transparent then I take it back but just the shadiness of not correcting this in real time at the moment before more publicity and hoopla came of it is suspect as fuck. Lol shame on all of us for believing I guess

who didnt see this coming. Wonder if Rizin offers refunds or did they sell this event based on bullshit.

LMAO at all the people that started jerking off to Rizin and JMMA.

But at least it got a bit attention.

Last edited:
who didnt see this coming.
I didn't. When Floyd announces a fight he always pulls through from what I recall.

This seemed like a genuine announcement to me

LMAO at all the people that started jerking off to Rizin and JMMA.

But at least it got a bit attention.

to be fair, every Rizin event that I've watched (and I've watched them all) have been pretty damn good. I've been jerking them off since prior to this news.

Lol at “Floyd” writing that eloquently. Also bullshit that they were blindsided by this, they posted a photo on Instagram (now deleted) of Floyd in Rizin gloves with the caption “December 31st” not long ago to suggest a public event. If it was meant to be a private exhibition why do this publically and not announce until after it’d been all over the press for a few days that he wasn’t fighting on a card? This was simply an expensive publicity stunt and Mayweather was in on it from the beginning.

Also bullshit that they were blindsided by this, they posted a photo on Instagram (now deleted) of Floyd in Rizin gloves with the caption “December 31st” not long ago to suggest a public event. If it was meant to be a private exhibition why do this publically and not announce until after it’d been all over the press for a few days that he wasn’t fighting on a card?
Fair point. Floyd did publically promote a December 31st fight before the press conference. Didn't sound like some private exhibition for a restricted crowd.

And now Tenshin lore grows..... the man who Floyd was afraid to fight.

I'm just hoping Rizin didn't give Floyd any substantial money, just an appearance fee. It sounds like a lot of back pedaling here on Floyd's part. Floyd you're the A side. You make the rules. If something was going down that you didn't like, say something instead of taking everyone for a ride.

I'm just hoping Rizin didn't give Floyd any substantial money, just an appearance fee. It sounds like a lot of back pedaling here on Floyd's part. Floyd you're the A side. You make the rules. If something was going down that you didn't like, say something instead of taking everyone for a ride.
To be fair to him, I've done business in Japan with JMMA including higher-ups from Rizin.... and it's kinda bananas at times.

I love the idea of a private fight nobody except for a few rich people could see. Hilarious

Back