Floyd says the fight is not happening

Its a duck since he gave a 2 hour presser then spocke to foreign newsletter that the fight is on then said nothing and then talks about "private" exhibition matches. How mf private was that with world press 3x different org bosses and saying when ask if hes going to fight at nye on the "public" rizin event with yes???
Someone from his team probably realized floyd will get his legs kicked off.

Its a duck since he gave a 2 hour presser then spocke to foreign newsletter that the fight is on then said nothing and then talks about "private" exhibition matches. How mf private was that with world press 3x different org bosses and saying when ask if hes going to fight at nye on the "public" rizin event with yes???
Someone from his team probably realized floyd will get his legs kicked off.
What foreign newsletter was that?

Hsbdusiejdndbd bitch sjshshdudisis money is what it would have looked like if Floyd actually wrote this......

Good! What Rizin fans wants to see this shit? If they want to spend big bucks, partner with Bellator again and go after some names.

Does it really surprise anyone that the organization that has in the past not told people who their opponents would be until they bombard them at the press conference, would try to ull this same shit again? Seriously.

Lol at all those that jumped the shark clamining rizin was gonna take over mma thanks to this singular power move

Honestly I wanted to believe in this as well but Deep down inside I had a feeling that Floyd was gonna come out with some bs media whoring publicity stunt. If this is rizins fault completely for being non transparent then I take it back but just the shadiness of not correcting this in real time at the moment before more publicity and hoopla came of it is suspect as fuck. Lol shame on all of us for believing I guess

It wouldn’t surprise me if this was both a stunt by Floyd, and a stunt by Rizin. I wouldn’t put it past either of them to try to one up the other.

I was at one in South Africa. They definitely happen, and have for a long time.

I was supposed to have an Amy boxing fight at one of these one. Rich people do stuff like this all the time. Charity events are boring without entertainment.

Last edited:
TMZ is trashing him already, says he still advertises after ducking that he will fight in your living room if the money is right.

Oh dear.

Some of you let your hopes get way too high, none of it made any sense based on how Mayweather has conducted the latter part of his career.

Lmao fucking Rizin and their yakuza cronies trying to pull that shit with someone like Floyd.

I didn't. When Floyd announces a fight he always pulls through from what I recall.

This seemed like a genuine announcement to me

When they said they didnt have any ruleset in place it meant there was no contract actually signed for a fight, thats when everyone knew it was bullshit.

I personally thought they'd wait till a week or two before the event to say the fight is off and spend the next month and a half selling it. Took sooner than I thought.

So now Saitama is sold out with no Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin. Unreal.

I love the idea of a private fight nobody except for a few rich people could see. Hilarious
It happens more often than you would think.
I have seen and organized some events of this type.

Why would he even show up for a press conference for a private fight.

Very suspicious. There’s no fucking way Floyd just sat there not knowing what was happening.

He’s full of shit.

Back