Floyd scammed millions of people lmaoo

I guess I am in the minority. I thought the fight was way more entertaining than I ever expected

not dreaming at all

I know Floyd.

Floyd takes his career seriously. He Is not going to go Into his last fight as a boxer, one of the biggest fights In combat sports history, the fight that beats the Marciano record not at his best. Even If It's against a guy with a 0-0 record In boxing.

Like I said, the media and the reality are two different things. There are things that are said to just talk shit / save face or whatever. Conor did give him a go In the early rounds so I would expect to hear some things like this from Floyd / his camp. Floyd Is one of the greatest boxers of all time, for him to have even been hit by an MMA fighter with an 0-0 record, much less lose rounds. I would expect Floyd and his camp to say things that would detract from that.

There were also a lot of reports leading up to the fight that Floyd was taking the fight extremely seriously and training hard. Why would he not? It really doesn't matter If It's Conor Mcgregor or Manny pacquiao. It's his last fight In the ring, he's breaking the marciano record, making history, It's one of the biggest fights ever. You really think he's just going to fuck around? at 40 years old, far past his prime? I'm sure he stayed In shape. Staying In shape as a retired fighter Is different from fight shape. That picture Is Floyd In fight shape and you don't get to the level of shape / conditioning that Floyd Is known for without hard fucking work.

People love the Idea of Floyd rolling up to this fight never having trained though because It supports their narrative. That's what It comes down to.

Dude, Floyd acted like Conor had a chance so people would buy the fight. Do you have any evidence that Floyd trained ANYWHERE NEAR as hard as he used to? Because, by all accounts, he didn't. We have solid evidence that he didn't. Not only he told us he barely trained for this fight, but his father, kids, manager, training partner, journalists and all sort of insiders also commented on the fact that he didn't spend that much time in the gym and wasn't looking nearly as good as he used to. Even those around him who said Conor had no chance and would 100% lose the fight, still said that Floyd was far from what he used to be. His own father was in not so good terms with him because he didn't agree with how lightly Floyd was taking his training camp. On top of that, we have footage of Floyd going to several places on vacation during his training camp. Does that honestly sound like a guy who is 100% commited to training?

Now, if you wanna keep the blinders on so you can pretend Conor really faced a great version of Floyd; if that makes you more comfortable with the outcome, then be my guest. But absolutely everything points to Floyd not taking Conor seriously AT ALL.

Do you honestly believe one of the greatest boxers of all time really thought a guy with zero boxing fights in his record would EVER have a chance against him? Floyd knows himself better than everybody else. He knows how easy he handles everyone since he was a kid, both in sparring and in real matches. This is second nature to him. 50 cent, a close friend of his, said that in private Floyd would get extremely mad if anyone even suggested that Conor had any sort of chance. Floyd never bought into the idea that Conor had a chance in this fight.

Floyd was laughing in Conor's face multiple times during the match. He pushed him during the match and tasked him "where are you gonna use your power". He told us exactly what he would do, both before and during the fight, and did it.

When was the last time you saw Floyd GUARANTEEING people he would KO someone? Floyd knew for a fact that there was no chance a novice could survive him. That's how well he knows himself. Just like he knew he didn't need to be in top shape to beat a guy with zero experience.

Floyd indeed has an history of taking fights very seriously. But that was years ago, when he was fighting elite competition. People age and gain new habits. He simply didn't feel like letting go of everything he was doing as a retired fighter to spend his entire days training for a newbie. When you have that kind of skill and experience you know that there is no chance someone with zero experience will ever beat you. He just knew that. He knew that he was so much better than Conor that he didn't need to push his body to the limit so he could be good enough to beat him. Also, he didn't wanna risk new injuries in training.

If you can't see this, i don't know what else to tell you. You got played. Conor got played. There was never one split second in that fight where Floyd was in trouble. Conor's chances were always, AT BEST, 1%. There is just no way you're gonna beat Floyd without solid boxing experience. NOOOO WAY.

Dude was at the strip club at 4am on Thursday at fight week. Did we think he was taking it serious?
he was advertised to appear, but he no showed. so unless he actually went another night, that ended up not being true. i guess i should know, but that stuff never interested me. i only know he no showed because my friend was in from australia and went and he said floyd never came

he was advertised to appear, but he no showed. so unless he actually went another night, that ended up not being true. i guess i should know, but that stuff never interested me. i only know he no showed because my friend was in from australia and went and he said floyd never came

which strip club/day? thanks.

i think this was thursday 4 a.m
maxresdefault.jpg

which strip club/day? thanks.

i think this was thursday 4 a.m
maxresdefault.jpg
not sure of the day. i guess you missed the part where i said i dont pay attention to that stuff. if this happened at 4, it was obviously a different day than i recall

Floyd spent a bit of time at an establishment he owns, ON FIGHT WEEK!!!! That means he wasn't training!!!!!!!

LMAO, some people. I wonder what a fighter's life looks like in their imaginations. Maybe like that Rocky training scene, 24/7, three months in a row? Sometimes they fall asleep when training, then they wake up again and keep going until they pass out and someone puts an IV in them. Rinse and repeat. Anything less is "not training seriously."

Floyd spent a bit of time at an establishment he owns, ON FIGHT WEEK!!!! That means he wasn't training!!!!!!!

LMAO, some people. I wonder what a fighter's life looks like in their imaginations. Maybe like that Rocky training scene, 24/7, three months in a row? Sometimes they fall asleep when training, then they wake up again and keep going until they pass out and someone puts an IV in them. Rinse and repeat. Anything less is "not training seriously."

they still havent banned you?
multi.jpg

Back