Floyd speaking the harsh truth about Dana White and Conor

UFC shills already out in full force

LOL
Says a guy who probably doesn't even own one fight kit, and who has never drank a single Xyience in his life. Psshhh

Mayweather probably sees the amount of buzz McGregor can generate and thinks it's stupid that he pays a middleman to promote his fights. He has a point.

I'd like to see McGregor be one of the first (Fedor kind of already did it) in MMA to run the whole show himself and pocket the lion's share of the cash. Would even be interesting to see him co-promote his fights with KSW and hold them all in Dublin, KSW's production is light years ahead of the UFC's.

shut the fuck up Floyd. get into a octogon and beat the champ there and then and only then you can talk

Floyd looking out for the fighter who's getting pimped out.
That is a good point, but if you consider the machine that is paying all the bills being a part of the UFC's costs, it might not work out that the UFC is making more. It costs a lot to throw an event & advertise for it... & run the company in general. I was actually surprised by the amount of money the UFC made in profit being just south of 200m in their best year 2016. That's with every fight card & all their business from UFC gyms & everything... not just Conor. Meanwhile Conor made about 10m for Nate 1, 15m for Nate 2, & 10m for Alvarez... for a roughly figured yearly total of 35m.

just as a quick general figure... if we take 200m x 41 events that UFC threw... that averages 4.88 million per event. Obviously that figure isn't correct when comparing what Conor made compared to what the UFC made for a single McGregor card... but I think it does kind of show that it's not as skewed as people think.

Floyd destroyed the ufc without even ever stepping near the octagon

He's not retarded, that's why Floyd became his own promoter. That comment really was made just to fuck with McGregor.
lt did cross my mind actually but I don't see what his motive is.

Because we like good fights, not shady promotions

Well the biggest promotion is the ufc and you are on the UFC sub forum.. so go elsewhere if you don't like it.

Floyd destroyed the ufc without even ever stepping near the octagon

He really didn't lol. The ufc is bigger than ever.. and will comtinue to grow.. he actually helped with the rise of ufc and demise of his own sport lol.

Floyd looking out for the fighter who's getting pimped out.
Dont speak logic to a tart. Your speaking a foreign language to him.

shut the fuck up Floyd. get into a octogon and beat the champ there and then and only then you can talk
So why you get talk from behind a pc in mommies basement ? Floyd an actual fighter while you're a degenerate.

He really didn't lol. The ufc is bigger than ever.. and will comtinue to grow.. he actually helped with the rise of ufc and demise of his own sport lol.
Lmao
You are clueless

So that is why they currently cannot get Conor to fight?

I said years ago that they'd be on decline around this time and Zuffa will be long gone and they are

2019/2020 will be tough times
By 2023, the ufc will be back in the gutter

Serious question:

550bpd.jpg

WTF is the point of people like Floyd having these disgustingly obese, fried chicken eating, cake ravenging, soda guzzling, lards of shit as their so called "Security" ???

I never understood this. Unless the offender is within arms reach of these meatballs WTF are they going to do? Only thing I can think of is be human bullet shields?

Last edited:
Serious question:

550bpd.jpg

WTF is the point of people like Floyd having these disgustingly obese, fried chicken eating, cake ravenging, soda guzzling, lards of shit as their so called "Security" ???

I never understood this. Unless the offender is within arms reach of these meatballs WTF are they going to do besides be human bullet shields?
Do not underestimate the fat man. They are often strong as well.

Floyd stirring sh*t up that has nothing to do with him.

That is a good point, but if you consider the machine that is paying all the bills being a part of the UFC's costs, it might not work out that the UFC is making more. It costs a lot to throw an event & advertise for it... & run the company in general. I was actually surprised by the amount of money the UFC made in profit being just south of 200m in their best year 2016.

How many people like Dana took home 100 mil+ or the Fertittas taking home huge paychecks? The fact that their profit shows as 200 mil may mean very little when the owners of the company also have 'positions' within the company.

Serious question:

550bpd.jpg

I never understood this. Unless the offender is within arms reach of these meatballs WTF are they going to do? Only thing I can think of is be human bullet shields?

To hide behind when being shot at, I don think Floyd needs people for the hand-to-hand part of security.

Dana keeps saying the UFC is bigger then ever and growing, but is that really true? The only cards that sell well are Conor or GSP cards. And both of them won't be in MMA much longer. Back around 2010 if a card only sold 300k PPVs then it was a massive flop. Now thats a success on a non Conor/GSP card

And demise of his own sport? Boxing is doing just fine. They had three cards sell well over a million in the USA alone in 2017 and they will likely have the biggest selling card again in 2018

Back