Floyd Sr. believes Floyd Mayweather Jr. on his way to the UFC

If this does end up happening I hope Conor drags out the beating for as long as possible. I'd like to see him take Floyd down and just beat on him but make sure to ease up just enough at certain times that the ref won't stop it. Don't give Mayweather any ease way out besides tapping to strikes.

I know a game TS..
tenor.gif
If its open fer business?
Takin it yer in?Deep?

Floyd Snr is hilarious, I have no clue what he is saying, I barely understand a word he says but something about him makes me laugh so much.

How funny would it be if Floyd stepped into the cage against Conor, guaranteeing himself another $300+ million, only to verbally submit in the first two seconds of the fight?

s-l300.jpg

As if the UFC could afford to pay Floyd 300 million on top of the 50-100 that Conor would want

Meh

Already watched 40 year old, 2 year retired with brittle hands floyd fuck Conor up.

Lol if you think Conor doesnt decimate Mayweather standing. MMA standup is completely different to boxing. May loves the hip hinge defense and the philly defence, he'd damn well get KO'd.

<LikeReally5>

He's still a better boxer than Conrad

Floyd owns his own promotional company. I don't see him working under someone else's banner.

The boxing match will never happen...I mean the MMA fight will never happen

Great Sherdog post ...
  • No way Floyd agrees to fight Conor
  • I mean no way the fight gets sanction
  • I mean no way it breaks 1m buys
  • I mean no way it breaks 2m buys
  • I mean no way it breaks 3m buys
  • I mean no way it breaks 4m buys
  • I mean no way it breaks 4.6m buys

Fight does about 4.3m & ...
SEE I TOLD YOU - I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!!

hopefully conor man enough to have a gentlemens agreement to keep the bout standing
Then that wouldn't be Floyd fighting in mma.
Floyd should've been man enough to allow takedowns in the boxing match then by your stupid logic.
Conor manned up so why is it beneath Floyd to do the same ?

How funny would it be if Floyd stepped into the cage against Conor, guaranteeing himself another $300+ million, only to verbally submit in the first two seconds of the fight?

s-l300.jpg

if Floyd wants another pay day it wont come in a mma cage. he can get amir khan to fight him again and make the same money for less work.

Then that wouldn't be Floyd fighting in mma.
Floyd should've been man enough to allow takedowns in the boxing match then by your stupid logic.
Conor manned up so why is it beneath Floyd to do the same ?
lol i just dont want another couture toney is all, im exaggerating a bit

Yeah...Floyd Sr has one brain cell left.

In other news, man learns how to walk:

Back