Floyd Sr. on Floyd going to the UFC

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already.

A surprisingly honest interview and reaction from Floyd Sr himself. Pretty much to sum it up if you don't want to watch the interview: He believes Floyd can win a few fights in the UFC, but its best to leave the sport alone because hes in someone elses playground now. (pretty much saying he would lose to the top guys)

pssfhtm, who watches mma such a gay sport the topless men humping each other on a mat how lameee

Boxing is where its at. So dynamic and anything can happen at any time all 12 rounds just zoooom by because its so exciting, doesnt DRAG ON at all.

Why would Floyd go into mma? He already made Conner his son. And he changed his bum life.

This is me not caring.

pssfhtm, who watches mma such a gay sport the topless men humping each other on a mat how lameee

Boxing is where its at. So dynamic and anything can happen at any time all 12 rounds just zoooom by because its so exciting, doesnt DRAG ON at all.

Yes or nothing can happen, sorry but it's just a lot more boring to the general public. It's way more static because it you're only restricted to use your hands. It's the biggest drag on, I only watch the biggest names fight there.

Yes or nothing can happen, sorry but it's just a lot more boring to the general public. It's way more static because it you're only restricted to use your hands. It's the biggest drag on, I only watch the biggest names fight there.

I cannot stand boxing. Really.

Kickboxing maybe with the fewer rounds and whatnot.

I don't care if each round is only 3 minutes, 12 rounds is fucking retarded.

Back