Media Floyd vs Tenshin commercial

Almost looks like a joke parody.

Floyd is so getting kicked in the face. Fixed Exhibition boxing match my ass Rizin is playing old man Floyd for a fool.

Rofl

Hey Tenshin, let’s fight now.

That’s too much. Someone gif that.

I'm confused. Hadn't Floyd cancelled like 2 weeks ago because he had been tricked into thinking this was going to be a private fight for a number of wealthy people?

I'm confused. Hadn't Floyd cancelled like 2 weeks ago because he had been tricked into thinking this was going to be a private fight for a number of wealthy people?

Lol seriously? This whole thing is shady as fuck.

No, he made up an excuse to get out of it and they paid him $88 mil to come back and fight.

What he didn't understand from the Japanese written contract that Floyd Sr. was supposed to translate was that it was $88 mil yen, which is only roughly $780,000 USD. And he's gonna get kicked in the head.

Is anyone actually gonna watch this?
Yes.

The Saitama Super Arena is sold out.

These cards pull millions of viewers on Japanese TV and I will expect this to be the most-viewed NYE MMA show in many years.

I will be watching at my home. It will be my 14th new year's Eve in a row watching the fights in Japan.

Plenty of people will be watching.

Tenshin fought an MMAer in kickboxing so he better not cry about Floyd beating his ass.

Floyd is running out of money again.

fucking great lmfao looks like a tekken intro from the 90s

<{MingNope}>

Crocop said he couldnt fight on that card bc that blew they're wad on floyd.

Damn
Yeah, I called that some weeks back. We were wondering why the card was about a month away and no fights had been announced. Figured that they were trying to find fighters who would fight for less money bc they used their budget on Floyd. Sure as shit, the card is mostly Japanese fighters. I bet they even talked Coker into paying hotel and travel accommodations for his guy lol.

It's painful in a way, bc this would have been Crocop's annual farewell fight, and we've come to love those, but we will have to wait another time for that.

Almost looks like a joke parody.

Floyd is so getting kicked in the face. Fixed Exhibition boxing match my ass Rizin is playing old man Floyd for a fool.

No kicks
Also, how the fuck do you know what it's in their contract?
He is doing it for money
Both win

No kicks
Also, how the fuck do you know what it's in their contract?
He is doing it for money
Both win
The contract stipulations have been posted. It's straight boxing rules, 3x3 rounds, 8oz gloves.

Back