Media Floyd vs Tenshin commercial

BLzgZk.gif

If this is only 3 rounds, then Tenshin is going to go ham on Floyd.

"It's not on my record it's not on his record ,"9 minutes of entertainment". lol It's in Rizin gloves and Tenshin is probably going to be spazzing on Mayweather. I hate to say it but I'm intrigued. Also feel like Mayweather is somehow being forced to do this.

"It's not on my record it's not on his record ,"9 minutes of entertainment". lol It's in Rizin gloves and Tenshin is probably going to be spazzing on Mayweather. I hate to say it but I'm intrigued. Also feel like Mayweather is somehow being forced to do this.

He kept emphasizing it's not on his record even if gets KOed or "loses" rounds (no judges so cant officially lose but media will score it no doubt) that it doesnt matter. Hes really trying to pre-downplay any disastrous performance if it goes that way

I'm going to the event.
Make sure you do something or wear something specific so that we know it's you when we see you. Like wave the "We Are All One" flag, or cosplay as Saku (wrestling mask and a bottle of liquor, imo). Or scream, "Sapp vs Osunaarashi was the greatest fight EVER!!!!!" Or heckle Floyd and tell him he would tap.

Who cares if you embarrass yourself? You'll become a goddamn legend to a bunch of nerds who frequent the less desirable subforum of a niche fight forum.

Make sure you do something or wear something specific so that we know it's you when we see you. Like wave the "We Are All One" flag, or cosplay as Saku (wrestling mask and a bottle of liquor, imo). Or scream, "Sapp vs Osunaarashi was the greatest fight EVER!!!!!" Or heckle Floyd and tell him he would tap.

Who cares if you embarrass yourself? You'll become a goddamn legend to a bunch of nerds who frequent the less desirable subforum of a niche fight forum.

Bobby Boulders sign ?

He kept emphasizing it's not on his record even if gets KOed or "loses" rounds (no judges so cant officially lose but media will score it no doubt) that it doesnt matter. Hes really trying to pre-downplay any disastrous performance if it goes that way

It's intruiging.

Rizin are essentially committing suicide if they come out and spar for three rounds. With that in mind, Tenshin is tiny. He's also not a boxer. It should be a walk in the park for Floyd.

It's intruiging.

Rizin are essentially committing suicide if they come out and spar for three rounds. With that in mind, Tenshin is tiny. He's also not a boxer. It should be a walk in the park for Floyd.
How would that be suicide? It gets eyes on Tenshin, eyes on them, better ratings, etc. It's highly unlikely this turns into some kind of life and death battle, and I don't think it was supposed to be. If Tenshin goes all-out he'll probably get hurt.

Streams are gonna be garbo, can you FITE TV on desktop? Might have to do a trial

Hope it is like the 1st or 2nd fight get it off at like 10 or 11 pm pacific time

Gotta work Tuesday mornin
The event is late Sunday going into Monday morning breakfast on the 31st for PST

I highly doubt Floyd agreed without the odds being greatly stacked in his favour.

How would that be suicide?

Because they are paying Floyd an enormous amount of money. They want millions of people watching, and they don’t want those people thinking “oh, this is boring”, never to tune in again.

It's intruiging.

floyd is nearly 43 years old and despite what conor haters would tell you he looked terrible against conor. He lost all the first 5 rounds against a mma fighter and was only able to win rounds after conor gassed. Still he would have no emotions in a normal boxing fight against this little dude, but it being 3 rounds gives tenshin the chance to go all out for 3 rounds, something that he is well experienced at as he is a k-1 rules fighter which the pace is WAY higher than in a boxing fight. Still 90% floyd takes it.

floyd is nearly 43 years old and despite what conor haters would tell you he looked terrible against conor. He lost all the first 5 rounds against a mma fighter and was only able to win rounds after conor gassed.

Floyd didn’t train for Conor and didn’t throw anything for the first three rounds. He literally didn’t try until the 9th.

Anyone who thinks Floyd was trying his best during the entire fight got trolled, big time.

Back