Floyd Walking Forward not punching, is like Conor agreeing to only punch with mayweather in MMA.....

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yet Floyd still destroyed Conor, doing the most simple thing in boxing....Literally walking forward and throwing no punches for the first 3 rounds...Think about that.....Then after the three he just punched and walked forward which isn't his style anymore at this age.

This will be the equivalent of Conor only punching with Floyd in an MMA fight...Do you think Conor would do that? Hell no....but if he did, I guarantee you, Conor would be KTFO in the first round.

This is why idiots saying "Conor did way better in MMA than Floyd would've done in boxing"......Are fucking idiots.

giphy.gif

>Kavanaugh BJJ

>Irish Tier Wrestling

Let’s be honest, with six months grappling training Floyd would probably tap Connie in an MMA fight.

<seedat>

Who cares how bad Floyd might do in MMA. Floyd doesn't need to go to the UFC to make millions. Floyd is the boss, McGregor is the ho. That's what matters

Floyd toyed with Conor... lol
conor4.gif

The only respect Floyd had for Conor was his out-of-the-gates power (on account of him being 20lbs heavier). Once the adrenaline was gone - rd 3 LOL - Floyd completely disrespected Conor's power and boxing ability. When it came down to technique, this fight was a one-sided farce.

May cucked McTicklefists. Hilarious that McTicklefists fans actually think it was competitive. Floyd carried him and anyone who has followed Floyd’s career and knows how he fights knows this.

I disagree on several points. I think that was a strategy by Floyd, not a way to take it easy on Conor. He was trying to gas Conor out, which he did effectively. And I just don’t think he feared Conor’s punches or power AT ALL and saw it as an opportunity to finally fight more aggressively for the fans.

Also you said “not his style anymore at this age”, but when the hell was Floyd’s style ever walking forward and punching?

And I do actually think Conor would only punch with Floyd in mma, at least at first, to prove a point and try to get the ko. If it didn’t work I could him start to use other mma techniques in the second or third round.

The only respect Floyd had for Conor was his out-of-the-gates power (on account of him being 20lbs heavier). Once the adrenaline was gone - rd 3 LOL - Floyd completely disrespected Conor's power and boxing ability. When it came down to technique, this fight was a one-sided farce.

Not as one sided as Conor Aldo or Conor Eddie.

All 3 fights were farces, basically. Conor has made a career fighting completely farcical fights. In 90% of the fights either his opponents were completely farcical compared to him (Aldo, Eddie, Siver, Poirier etc.), or Conor is a complete farce compared to his opponents (Mayweather, 1st Nate fight). He's had maybe 3 legit fight in his career and the only legit fight he's had since joining the UFC was the second Nate fight.

Conor's haters are worse than his nuthuggers. Ticklefist? LOL at all your keyboard warriors.

I disagree on several points. I think that was a strategy by Floyd, not a way to take it easy on Conor. He was trying to gas Conor out, which he did effectively. And I just don’t think he feared Conor’s punches or power AT ALL and saw it as an opportunity to finally fight more aggressively for the fans.

Also you said “not his style anymore at this age”, but when the hell was Floyd’s style ever walking forward and punching?

And I do actually think Conor would only punch with Floyd in mma, at least at first, to prove a point and try to get the ko. If it didn’t work I could him start to use other mma techniques in the second or third round.

Connie would try to Panic Wrassle Floyd once he eats Mayweddahs hands... Floyd would probably sink in the whizzer, sprawl on Connie’s head, take the back and choke him out.

<{titihmm}>

Last edited:
Lol and you people say Conor nuthuggers are bad. For your sake OP I hope Conor losses, because if he doesn't I genuinely think you'll lose your mind.

Yet Floyd still destroyed Conor, doing the most simple thing in boxing....Literally walking forward and throwing no punches for the first 3 rounds...Think about that.....Then after the three he just punched and walked forward which isn't his style anymore at this age.

This will be the equivalent of Conor only punching with Floyd in an MMA fight...Do you think Conor would do that? Hell no....but if he did, I guarantee you, Conor would be KTFO in the first round.

This is why idiots saying "Conor did way better in MMA than Floyd would've done in boxing"......Are fucking idiots.

tumblr_inline_o1pbi21O0e1s49fbc_500.gif

latest

Suffering Leads to....Dumb Threads and Shitposts..

Is this the line for the Conor hater circle jerk? Awesome.

Fact is: Floyd played with Conor and carried him the entire fight to make it more entertaining for the fans who paid for the event.

But people are too stupid to realize this and act like Conor is better than all the other boxers who fought floyd.

There are tards out there who have Conor ranked #2 GOAT behind Floyd for greatest boxer because of "how good he did against Floyd"

Back