Floyd Walking Forward not punching, is like Conor agreeing to only punch with mayweather in MMA.....

Yet Floyd still destroyed Conor, doing the most simple thing in boxing....Literally walking forward and throwing no punches for the first 3 rounds...Think about that.....Then after the three he just punched and walked forward which isn't his style anymore at this age.

This will be the equivalent of Conor only punching with Floyd in an MMA fight...Do you think Conor would do that? Hell no....but if he did, I guarantee you, Conor would be KTFO in the first round.

This is why idiots saying "Conor did way better in MMA than Floyd would've done in boxing"......Are fucking idiots.

When you call people idiots, you should at least make sure your punchline is correct...

And yes, if someone says that the way you wrote it, that someone would be an idiot :D

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is that if Conor fought any top 10 155-160lb boxer under the age of 40, he would be absolutely destroyed and humiliated.

Who the hell is floyd?
Who the hell is Conor? Is that the guy who USED to fight in the UFC, who won a belt twice, but never defended either one a single time? The same guy who did far worse in an out against Floyd than Gerry Cooney did against Holmes? Not sure if I recall who is being referred to here.

Yet Floyd still destroyed Conor, doing the most simple thing in boxing....Literally walking forward and throwing no punches for the first 3 rounds...Think about that.....Then after the three he just punched and walked forward which isn't his style anymore at this age.

This will be the equivalent of Conor only punching with Floyd in an MMA fight...Do you think Conor would do that? Hell no....but if he did, I guarantee you, Conor would be KTFO in the first round.

This is why idiots saying "Conor did way better in MMA than Floyd would've done in boxing"......Are fucking idiots.
...The equivalent of Conor only punching with Floyd in an MMA fight....I just have to shake my head to this.
First off its a completely different approach as Floyd would be in an octagon and not a ring. Can Floyd take a spinning back kick to the liver or a leg kick to his scrawny legs? Even if they did "only punch" from the start Floyd will have to worry about the other aspects of MMA... Conor could easily outstrike Floyd in MMA considering with a few takedown fakes will make him drop his hands real fast. This is silly.
IN BOXING YOU ONLY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FISTS COMING AT YOU. Much less to anticipate.

Connie would try to Panic Wrassle Floyd once he eats Mayweddahs hands... Floyd would probably sink in the whizzer, sprawl on Connie’s head, take the back and choked him out.

<{titihmm}>
Fight would be stopped after the first due to mayweather breaking his hands.

Who gives a shit if the greatest boxer of all time carried an MMA fighter making his pro debut, fact is that MMA fighter did better than anyone else from MMA would have done even being carried, results speak for themselves and Conor finished most his opponents, so I dare not think how stupid any other MMA fighter would look against Floyd.

Who gives a shit if the greatest boxer of all time carried an MMA fighter making his pro debut, fact is that MMA fighter did better than anyone else from MMA would have done even being carried, results speak for themselves and Conor finished most his opponents, so I dare not think how stupid any other MMA fighter would look against Floyd.
I would bet BJ would have done better even with Floyd trying.

Who cares how bad Floyd might do in MMA. Floyd doesn't need to go to the UFC to make millions. Floyd is the boss, McGregor is the ho. That's what matters

The savagery in this post...

<{Joewithit}>

Conor's haters are worse than his nuthuggers. Ticklefist? LOL at all your keyboard warriors.

th

<puh-lease75>

The fact of the matter is that if Conor fought any top 10 155-160lb boxer under the age of 40, he would be absolutely destroyed and humiliated.

I would 100% bet on Van Heerden @154 and the McGregor fanbois would fall over themselves to make me moneys.

200.gif

Nah even the small gloves alone change everything, Conor by KO.

Conor haters have to resort to talking about Boxing to discredit him lol

Back