Floyd was hated because he was boastful and trash talked yet Conor is loved for doing the exact same

It's almost like people are regularly making threads to keep Conor relevant.

and? Conor was a racist.

Telling Floyd to dance for him?

Understandable but in the heat of the moment I’m not sure he meant it exactly like that. Plus let’s be honest everyone is slightly racist to some degree, even if it’s just for humor.

six-athletes-starting-race-picture-id465892035

worm2.jpg

I agree there are no popular black athletes. :p

Why not just say what you want to say instead of being a passive aggressive race baiting little bitch?

People dislike Floyd cause he is black

They bring up his passed issues with the law but dont understand how black culture is different from white culture

Conors hated alot. But also name a boring conor fight?

I don't like either but Floyd is a complete coward who waits for fighters to be out of their primes to fight them. He may have fought one or two in their primes but mostly all his big names were old. Also, he was such a coward he ran away in most of his fights. Ironically, he didn't run from Conor lmao

So yeah, i can see why Clownner has some fans. He brings it.

Don't see you around much these days, have a (belated) happy new year

I read a lot but don't feel the need to post as much. Lost my passionate wrestler nuthugging for whatever reason.

Thanks for the New Years wishes, hope it goes well for you too man!

A lot of white guys historically have never loved black athletes who are boastful, talented, and rich. Equal measures of racism and envy. Obviously not all white guys that dislike Floyd feel that way. A lot of black people don't like Floyd either they are just not as vocal about it as a lot of white people are. Latinos can be just a racist as white folks when it comes to black fighters.

and? Conor was a racist.

Telling Floyd to dance for him?

Conor was a clown for that comment

But that Shaun King dude is the biggest race hustling clown on the planet. . Fake ass wigger claiming to be pro-black. They call him Talcum X. LOL

Not by the casual white American fans.

Yes the same casual white American fans that despised floyd.
....and the same casual black american fans that love floyd despised Conor. wonder why....

Back