Floyd was hated because he was boastful and trash talked yet Conor is loved for doing the exact same

A lot of white guys historically have never loved black athletes who are boastful, talented, and rich. Equal measures of racism and envy. Obviously not all white guys that dislike Floyd feel that way. A lot of black people don't like Floyd either they are just not as vocal about it as a lot of white people are. Latinos can be just a racist as white folks when it comes to black fighters.
lol and alot of blacks are more racist towards latino fighters than whites are to them, probably because they are never shamed by their own people the way whites are. Have you ever looked at the youtube comments bro? not to mention black fighters actually get away with saying racist shit in the media. ever heard of a latino fighter doing that?

and? Conor was a racist.

Telling Floyd to dance for him?

This is reaching. I'm American and it confused me as to why this caused so much of an uproar. Why would you expect an Irish person to know about this small pocket of American history?

Understandable but in the heat of the moment I’m not sure he meant it exactly like that. Plus let’s be honest everyone is slightly racist to some degree, even if it’s just for humor.

I doubt he meant it like that at all. He was essentially just saying that Floyd is a pawn of his or below him. He does this kind of talk to all of his opponents.

People dislike Floyd cause he is black

They bring up his passed issues with the law but dont understand how black culture is different from white culture

Beating women is considered to be bad in all cultures. And don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Floyd's. But I'm not pretending to be confused when people don't like him. I can understand why a person would say that he's boring, or that he's a cherry picker.

lol and alot of blacks are more racist towards latino fighters than whites are to them, probably because they are never shamed by their own people the way whites are. Have you ever looked at the youtube comments bro? not to mention black fighters actually get away with saying racist shit in the media. ever heard of a latino fighter doing that?

Yes they are. I've grown up around a lot of black folks and they can be some of the most ignorant people on the planet. Black folks do tend to get a 'pass' for saying ignorant shit. I mean, could you imagine if a white boxer had said the type of stuff Ali said about Joe Frazier? I'm a big Ali fan, too.

Yes they are. I've grown up around a lot of black folks and they can be some of the most ignorant people on the planet. Black folks do tend to get a 'pass' for saying ignorant shit. I mean, could you imagine if a white boxer had said the type of stuff Ali said about Joe Frazier? I'm a big Ali fan, too.
tbf everyone on youtube says stuff. but i agree on ali. Joe Fraizer was a kind and good man who didnt deserve to be treated that way, especially after helping out ALi from what I heard.

Floyd's heel turn was his own doing. The "money" persona was intended to put asses in seats. People can say what they want about Floyd but that was marketing genius. Conor is not exactly loved. Not sure where you got that from.

Conor is more hated on here then Floyd.Ban this race baiting piece of shit.

Floyd's heel turn was his own doing. The "money" persona was intended to put asses in seats. People can say what they want about Floyd but that was marketing genius. Conor is not exactly loved. Not sure where you got that from.

This is true. Despite the domestic violence history, if Floyd was a quiet humble guy, people wouldn't hate on him as much but they probably wouldn't watch his fights either. Money May is what gets people's attention and made him 9 figures for one fight.

Conor's shit-talking only appeals to morons. He's insinuated that himself.

tbf everyone on youtube says stuff. but i agree on ali. Joe Fraizer was a kind and good man who didnt deserve to be treated that way, especially after helping out ALi from what I heard.

Ali was trying to get Frazier paid for helping him out when he was down and out. He hyped the shit out of the first fight with Frazier. After they signed the contracts he said to Frazier, "are you ready to get paid" or something along those lines. Unfortunately, Joe took it very personally and never forgave Ali. They were actually friends, and Frazier gave Ali money and did a lot to help him out when he couldn't get a boxing license. Ali recognized this and did his part to pay his friend back.

Now he may have turned the black community against Frazier in the process on accident, but his intentions were good.

Beating women is considered to be bad in all cultures. And don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Floyd's. But I'm not pretending to be confused when people don't like him. I can understand why a person would say that he's boring, or that he's a cherry picker.

There are plenty of cultures where beating women is perfectly acceptable, and is actually normal. In the sharia law sects of the islamic community, for example, women have no rights. They get beat or even killed over trivial things all the time and nobody bats an eye.

Floyd also defended titles shitloads of times whereas Conor has made ducking title defenses his life's work.

Hmmmmm wonder why.
I'm a Floyd fan...he was/is not hated for talking trash. He is hated for hitting women in the past and being an obnoxious asshole the way he flaunts his wealth. Floyd is not even a big trash talker.

Conor is more hated on here then Floyd.Ban this race baiting piece of shit.

Of course the "muh states rights" flag guy is mad at a different opinion again.

You mean the same comment section that spams n-bombs on very video or post fight stream featuring a black fighter?

Another delusional fragile shertard.

Of course the "muh states rights" flag guy is mad at a different opinion again.

You mean the same comment section that spams n-bombs on very video or post fight stream featuring a black fighter?

Another delusional fragile shertard.
Thats not true. Not every black fighter has people doing that. Also i never said other races don't do it, I just said blacks do it too.

There are plenty of cultures where beating women is perfectly acceptable, and is actually normal. In the sharia law sects of the islamic community, for example, women have no rights. They get beat or even killed over trivial things all the time and nobody bats an eye.

Oh right, I forgot that Floyd was a part of one of these cultures.

Back