FLW Champ Nicco Montano: I don't think PVZ and Valentina can make the weight. They don't deserve it

So Montano thinks Eubanks deserves a title shot more than PVZ and Sherdog thinks this is a duck.

If people actually watched fights rather than trolling about them they'd know that Eubanks would murder Paige. Eubanks is a huge 125 pounder who fought a close decision with 135 top prospect Ladd, she kicks like a mule and is one of the best bjj black belts in the US.

If Montano wanted an easy gimme fight she'd be begging to take on Van Zany.

Van Zany? that was a predict text error but I think I'll keep it.
Shev beats all 3 hands dowm

Obviously Val is a different kettle of fish to Van Zany but both Montano and Eubanks would give her a competitive scrap. I'm not saying they'd win but I can't see it being the beatdown the Shevchenko fans seem to think. Two fighters who are a lot stronger than their headline records suggest.
You are either trolling of are retarded , i watched that whole season and there isnt a single girl on that show thar could win a rd agaunst val , she could beat them anywhere so stop trolling you sound ridiculous

She implies a 115 pounder won't make 125? I see ...... or maybe your understanding of what she said might be incorrect.
Or maybe you are the only person who thinks you are right , what does that tell you ? Stop being a troll you know damn well neither of those tuff girls will be in top 10 in a year or 2

You are either trolling of are retarded , i watched that whole season and there isnt a single girl on that show thar could win a rd agaunst val , she could beat them anywhere so stop trolling you sound ridiculous

You sound like a Shevchenko fanboy

You sound like a Shevchenko fanboy

Some Shevchenko fans still have function above the brain stem. I say this on behalf of the two or three of us.

Really, I have no idea why it is so hard to be objective about the abilities of a fighter you like.

Some Shevchenko fans still have function above the brain stem. I say this on behalf of the two or three of us.

Really, I have no idea why it is so hard to be objective about the abilities of a fighter you like.
How the hell am i not ? I hope you arent reffering to me ? I watched that whole season and neither of the shows finalist would beat her . She is a very good striker and underrated ground shown in the pena fight .

How the hell am i not ? I hope you arent reffering to me ? I watched that whole season and neither of the shows finalist would beat her . She is a very good striker and underrated ground shown in the pena fight .

If I wanted to address you, I would have.

Cancel or put’em on their own shows. Quit making making us endure

I like Nicco, best fighter in this season of TUF for sure. Decent movement and footwork for a female MMA fighter, and not quite as hittable as some.

I thought she would pretty much destroy Roxanne, but Roxanne is better than she looks these days it seems.

Nicco would beat Sijara and PVZ, but obviously not Shevchenko.

Shevchenko is very good, and without doubt the best female kickboxer in the UFC, she's just too small for 135 and big man sized women like Nunes.

At 125 she'll beat everyone.

Whoa tough guy you're scaring me with that bad ass reply .

Dick !!

I see why you have double yellows. In addition to your inability to support a statement, you are an insecure and manner-less reminder of why I never had children. Have fun on ignore.

I read the whole thing she implied they couldnt make weight or the if they even essentially wanted rhe belt

You read what TS clipped for you, out of context, right? That is not the "whole thing." TS is a deceiver, as I showed by exposing his statement "She also said she might have injured her foot but she doesn't know" as being absolutely untrue, as Nicco clearly states in the interview what bone it was she broke. TS was more devious with posting his out-of-context quotes, but nonetheless still out to deceive us. He's trying to play us.

I see why you have double yellows. In addition to your inability to support a statement, you are an insecure and manner-less reminder of why I never had children. Have fun on ignore.

Some peoples sole reason to post is to troll & stir up shit.
Immature & silly IMO, but part of being on the internet & discussing topics.
Sad but true

Some peoples sole reason to post is to troll & stir up shit.
Immature & silly IMO, but part of being on the internet & discussing topics.
Sad but true

What is funny is for those old enough to remember the early days of the internet (I am more than old enough, having used dial up BBS and such) that even in un-moderated places, most discussions were fairly civil, simply because people acted the same way they did in real life. It has taken about a generation for people to turn into the fucking assholes they wish they could be but are afraid to in the real world.

Who the hell is Nicco Montano? She's a champion?

Back