Flying Kick vs. Attacker with a Weapon

How do you know it was a karate kick....... didn't watch the full video, does the guy that did it say he trains Karata

He wasn't interviewed, but he couldn't have pulled that off without training. His timing and accuracy were very good...and the thug spun around quickly and swung the board at him (may have been hit as he delivered the kick). I don't know what style he's studied, but you don't pull that off by watching a few martial arts movies.

He wasn't interviewed, but he couldn't have pulled that off without training. His timing and accuracy were very good...and the thug spun around quickly and swung the board at him (may have been hit as he delivered the kick). I don't know what style he's studied, but you don't pull that off by watching a few martial arts movies.

I have seen guys that have pulled off kicks like that from watching Kung Fu movies.........I had friends in my early 20's that I would mess about with that pulled off kicks like that with no training......there was nothing particularly difficult for someone of a reasonable athletic ability to pull off.

There was no timing, he just launched when he was in range and the other guy was traveling in a straight line.......the guy with the wood turned as soon as he heard the other guy running at him, which was too late.....

So, we don't know what the guys background is.......and to say it was a karate kick is like me saying I'm a boxer because I punched someone in the face once in a street fight....<Lmaoo>

Back