FLYING KNEE

LoL Looks like Christmas came early for me. Ty Shincheckin :)

Getting someone as they come off the ropes is the most satisfying thing ever

years ago, i chased a guy against the ropes, he bounced of the ropes and switch kneed me as I was coming in. Double impact! wasnt a good day for me, lol

lmao ouch! Sometimes we learn the hard way haha!

I think this thread need this:

obe9jcH.jpg

To be honest, blue seems a bit lost in the clinch...

Teep to the ropes, then flying knee on the rebound, is probably the most satisfying technique I ever landed...

years ago, i chased a guy against the ropes, he bounced of the ropes and switch kneed me as I was coming in. Double impact! wasnt a good day for me, lol

Ouch... Did you watch the replay? What the fak kind of balance did he have to manage that? I'm lucky to never been hit clean with one, and I'm really not looking forward to the experience... A couple days ago, was hit with a regular piercing one to the plexus, feels like all of my ribs suffered from the impact...

I think this thread need this:

obe9jcH.jpg

To be honest, blue seems a bit lost in the clinch...

Teep to the ropes, then flying knee on the rebound, is probably the most satisfying technique I ever landed...

Ouch... Did you watch the replay? What the fak kind of balance did he have to manage that? I'm lucky to never been hit clean with one, and I'm really not looking forward to the experience... A couple days ago, was hit with a regular piercing one to the plexus, feels like all of my ribs suffered from the impact...

That is a flying knee haha.

IMO: the knee is the most powerfull strike you can do, its the largest knuckle, and the largest muscle. a "clean" powerfull knee is a rib breaker for sure.

The original post is more like a standard set up for a knee. Step/hop/knee. Rather than specifically a flying knee

The original post is more like a standard set up for a knee. Step/hop/knee. Rather than specifically a flying knee

its a flying knee, my buddy is holding focus mitts so I didnt do a huge powerfull shot, thats why it looks like a hop instead of "flying". however you are correct that you could use the same setup for a standard knee, or kick, or punch, or elbow really. also it doesnt need to be off the teep, thats just an example, you could do the same off a caught kick, or if you have off balanced the guy, or even if he is running from you. there is an infinite amount of variables in fighting.

Back