FlyW is now more exciting than HW

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
HW was always the division of lazy LHW's and nonathletic human beings and after this last fight and Ngannou/Lewis, it's solidified.

I'd rather watch 125ers fly around the cage than watch two yetis throw 60 mph skyscrapers at each other every 2 mins

No.
Absolutely not.

HW sucks apart from the top 5 but id still watch top 10-15 fight over 125 or any MM fight.

Hw is better then flw simply because the finish rate is so low at flw. I like dj and benevidas but I don't really pay attention to the division and only watch it if it's there. Hw is pretty bad but I like it more. Its a pretty simple division that never get a fresh blood so if you haven't been paying attention to the division for 5 yrs you didn't miss much.

Flyweight division should be absorbed into wmma

FLW has always been better than HW. Everyone knows it. Some idiots just refuse to admit that the big guys suck and the little guys put on a better show.

Flyweight is the only division that is less exciting than HW.

So you were close, except you got it completely wrong.

Hw is better then flw simply because the finish rate is so low at flw. I like dj and benevidas but I don't really pay attention to the division and only watch it if it's there. Hw is pretty bad but I like it more. Its a pretty simple division that never get a fresh blood so if you haven't been paying attention to the division for 5 yrs you didn't miss much.
Flyweight finish rate has got to be about 50%, which isn't that bad.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Getting that way, if MM loses then for sure, HW is a wasteland right now

It wasn't a question. It's a true facts statement

It's a fact based off of your opinion. Neither of you are wrong. You just have different preferences. I will watch both weight classes. You can continue whining.

40%?

I don't know, there's been quite a few good ones in the last year though.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Nah man I would rather watch 3-5 rounds of gassed HWs not strike, grapple, or make any overly aggressive action. Much more exiting...

What is the finish rate at flyweight and heavyweight currently? I remember people saying this about lightweight when it was the lowest weight class though statistically there were more finishes at lightweight

Back