Opinion FMR Secretary of State Tillerson on Trump

There's no consistency in you refusing to believe that someone else believes something? :confused:

Well, yeah. You're going to find tons of inconsistencies when you've predetermined that you don't buy the possibility of consistency, lol. I refuse to buy the idea that you like chocolate ice cream. Therefore every time I see you eating chocolate ice cream I can claim that you are inconsistent and call you out on it.
You honestly think the left thought Tillerson was trustworthy when they were screaming about Trump appointing him.
RG0BS1U.gif

I'm still trying to figure out then why the left believes Trump is guilty of something without specifics or on top of that any proof. Damn logic!
Because his history has shown him to be a liar and unethical. I don't have proof he did anything wrong but I support an investigation into his suspicious behavior and circumstances.

Because of the third clause.

(C) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation into these matters.

I wonder how often he regrets firing Comey
Unless he's actually guilty and needs to obstruct or get impeached. :D

You honestly think the left thought Tillerson was trustworthy when they were screaming about Trump appointing him.
RG0BS1U.gif

Nobody screamed aboit his appointment. We actually liked that appointment because it means there was an adult in the room. You’re a lot like Trump, pretty much spew the first nonsense that comes to your mind even though it makes no sense

Possible. Remember though this is not about his intelligence, but I don't buy that those on the left that think the leader of an supposed evil company is somehow trustworthy though.There is no consistency that logic.
Yet you trust Trump who led his own evil empire willing to make a buck by any means necessary?Even besides any campaign misconduct aren't you interested in knowing if he did evade his taxes and launder money through real estate sales?

Yet you trust Trump who led his own evil empire willing to make a buck by any means necessary?Even besides any campaign misconduct aren't you interested in knowing if he did evade his taxes and launder money through real estate sales?

Fuck he was taking Genovese money in the 80s to build his stupid concrete towers. These chucklefucks don't give a dusty shit about corruption unless Mark Dice or Jack Cernovich talks about it.

It never ends with this clown. Is everyone around the guy the problem, or is Trump the problem?

Jeez I wonder...

It never ends with this clown. Is everyone around the guy the problem, or is Trump the problem?

Jeez I wonder...

If great minds can think alike, so can dim ones. The only difference is that when a bright conman is found out, he's already dead, the dim conman gets caught, it explodes on him and everyone around him.

The great thing about this administration is the president insulting his former Secretary of State on twitter doesn’t even last an hour in the news cycle.

Jeez I wonder...
The logical deduction is that everyone around Trump is a criminal/liar, not Trump himself.
The motto on the Trump Family Crest reads "The problem is everybody but me"

The great thing about this administration is the president insulting his former Secretary of State on twitter doesn’t even last an hour in the news cycle.
Mature, stable leadership will be the way history portrays this president, greater even than George Washington.

I don't trust any politician completely. The IRS already monitors tax returns anyway. If they see something in question, they will investigate. However, hatred for Trump does not equate to him being guilty of anything during his presidency.

People were screaming because we believed he had big oil interests in geopolitics, not because the man was stupid.

Sounds like the president is hated by his Best People ™ for some reason that's a complete mystery since he treats everyone SO well.

It is funny how he praises and hand picks them and then they turn around and bash him. Does not reflect well on his character.

But his supporters will still stand strongly behind him because the other alternative is Occasio Cortez or Pcohontas or Kamala. So I see their viewpoint.

Trump is a flawed old man that just want things done his way.

Nobody screamed aboit his appointment. We actually liked that appointment because it means there was an adult in the room. You’re a lot like Trump, pretty much spew the first nonsense that comes to your mind even though it makes no sense
I will forgive your short term memory, but maybe this will refresh your memory.

Just read the repies....LOL

Rex Tillerson was a pathetic CEO. Before people begin touting his resume as a reason his words should carry weight, they may want to look into that for themselves.

I’d suggest starting with the decision to move half the company into natural gas. That will lead you to the purchase of XTO and then answer why they ridiculously overpaid for it.

Then look into one of the major reasons why the stock price has been sideways, for over a decade. That will lead you to articles that explain how pathetic EXXONMOBIL management is. And when you have subpar managers making major operations decisions, it’s costly.

Then look into how a company, that had top management at one point in time, found itself in this position. That will lead you to the MANY processes that Exxon believes can replace competent people.

Rex Tillerson failed because he was a lifelong process oriented manager and then became a process oriented CEO. He could not function in an environment that required critical thinking.

How do we know that Tillerson was among his best? We don't know if he did a good job or not.
He gutted the State Department.

Hiring freeze affected many in the tech sector of the department.

If it comes out that there was a major information breech while he was SecState, it's on him.

Still have no idea why we have never had a Sec of State that was once an actual FSO.

Back