Opinion FMR Secretary of State Tillerson on Trump

I will forgive your short term memory, but maybe this will refresh your memory.

Just read the repies....LOL

Your line of argument is odd, filled with weird associations. Your argument seems to be "See, you can't trust the guy Trump hired now that he's gone, because when he's loved by the Russians!!"

The partition in the brain seems a chasm too wide for even the leaper of Rhodes to not blush telling.

Your line of argument is odd, filled with weird associations. Your argument seems to be "See, you can't trust the guy Trump hired now that he's gone, because when he's loved by the Russians!!"

The partition in the brain seems a chasm too wide for even the leaper of Rhodes to not blush telling.
RIPnoxious is in full panic attack mode defending daddy.

Somebody buy this thread a 55 gallon drum of KY

President Trump
""I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody's brain can ever tell me," he explained to the Washington Post"

Tillerson was a decent Sec of State. Decent because he did not want to kow-tow to Saudi / Israeli / UAE demands to support Saudi Arabia against Qatar. So Trump gave him the boot. Tillerson had the audacity to put American interests First.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ned-doesnt-like-read-tries-do-illegal-things/

Some pretty scathing stuff coming from this interview. Not surprising considering Tillerson allegedly use to refer to him as a moron.

It's troubling to have a president with no poltical experience, who has clearly lead a very privileged and sheltered life, likes to go on instinct as opposed to learning about the issues.

Most alarming is his apparent habit of asking for illegal actions to he undertaken only to have to be told no. Begs the question of what occurs once he runs through even remotely competent appointees and really drives into the sycophants. What happens when someone isn't there to tell him what he wants is illegal?

Yeah, Trump sucks, but I will be god damned if I listen to a word from the former CEO of Exxon, like he hasn't raped and pillaged this country for everything he could.

Tillerson was a decent Sec of State. Decent because he did not want to kow-tow to Saudi / Israeli / UAE demands to support Saudi Arabia against Qatar. So Trump gave him the boot. Tillerson had the audacroity to put American interests First.
I think that was the issue Trump had with him he put the Country first. Trump gut told him that Rex was a Putin backer who loved Russia. Boy was his gut off.

I remember many on the left hated Tillerson that I have talked to because of the connection. That is the point.
Let's assume the liberals (for the most part) opposed Tillerson at the start, that does not preclude them from supporting him on issues they feel he has reached the correct conclusion. For example: If Tillerson attacked the Saudi bombing of Yemen, why wouldn't liberals support him since liberals are opposed to the bombing.

I think that was the issue Trump had with him he put the Country first. Trump gut told him that Rex was a Putin backer who loved Russia. Boy was his gut off.
Yes but I think Exxon Mobil even wondered why he ended up at the top. He admitted climate change was real, that oil was a finite resource that's becoming more an more difficult to extract, framer will have to move to adapt to climate change. There are tons more but all President Trump's gut told him instead of reading was former Exxon boss an shaking hands with smiling Putin. He thought he must be his kinda of man to lead the state.

Yes but I think Exxon Mobil even wondered why he ended up at the top. He admitted climate change was real, that oil was a finite resource that's becoming more an more difficult to extract, framer will have to move to adapt to climate change. There are tons more but all President Trump's gut told him instead of reading was former Exxon boss an shaking hands with smiling Putin. He thought he must be his kinda of man to lead the state.
just because the guy is/was a big oil plunderer doesnt mean he wasnt HONEST about it. Trump just saw 'corporate rich guy' and thought he was one of his people. turned out ole Rex ACTUALLY wanted to do his job properly. Cant have none of THAT shit. not in THIS administration.

You can look at it from that angle, but it makes perfect sense when see the debates in here on climate change.

Best case your president is ignorant on the law and not willing to read to inform himself, worst case your president knows and is willing to break the rule of law

Seems like you don't care about that or care more about what sherdoggers are posting

If you’re a conservative that values taking personal responsibility, I cannot fathom how you can support this clown.

Let's assume the liberals (for the most part) opposed Tillerson at the start, that does not preclude them from supporting him on issues they feel he has reached the correct conclusion. For example: If Tillerson attacked the Saudi bombing of Yemen, why wouldn't liberals support him since liberals are opposed to the bombing.
The left attacked Tillerson's character when he was appointed. Remember, He was another agent of Putin....etc. all over the Facebook, Twitter and liberal msm. How does the left justify being able to trust him now?

So the left's logic is Hate Trump = Good, and Support Trump = Bad,

Since Tillerson has not brought any substance yet in his attack on Trump.

Best case your president is ignorant on the law and not willing to read to inform himself, worst case your president knows and is willing to break the rule of law

Seems like you don't care about that or care more about what sherdoggers are posting
You can keep Trudeau all day long. Please don't let the drama teacher south of your border. We'll be fine.

The left attacked Tillerson's character when he was appointed. Remember, He was another agent of Putin....etc. all over the Facebook, Twitter and liberal msm. How does the left justify being able to trust him now?

So the left's logic is Hate Trump = Good, and Support Trump = Bad,

Since Tillerson has not brought any substance yet in his attack on Trump.
If Tillerson said the sun rises in the East, are liberals supposed to argue against that, just because the establishment liberals attacked him in the start?
Also the leftwing who are making Russia into a big deal are establishment liberals/leftists. If you look at the Alt-Left (for example the publication CounterPunch) they are not running with the establishment liberals.

If Tillerson said the sun rises in the East, are liberals supposed to argue against that, just because the establishment liberals attacked him in the start?
Also the leftwing who are making Russia into a big deal are establishment liberals/leftists. If you look at the Alt-Left (for example the publication CounterPunch) they are not running with the establishment liberals.

Yes, that is how conservatives think so that is how they expect liberals think.

If Hillary said the sun will rise, they would insist that tonight will last forever.

Back