Food that affects your stamina

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Which kind of food does effect your stamina?

Which kind of food does effect your stamina?

I don’t know about food that directly affects cardio but there are foods that are good to eat a couple hours before a workout for energy. That’s what calories are, energy. One of my favorite snacks is a peanut butter and banana sandwich a couple hours before a hard workout. Most carbs are good so fruit or bars shit like that to give you energy

2 years ago when i used to not eat any kind of candy and junkie food poor of nutritive value i could made my daily walking for 3 hour or more without gassing and run for almost 50 min in the same way

of course i used to do it everyday so my body adapted and gained capacity but i felt like a near to perfect diet influenced a lot on my performances

i am no doctor-nutritioninst to answer it but based on my experience it was a big factor

fruits+ especially bananas is good for you 2+ hrs. After you can eat avocado. Many Thai's I see drink milk after training also.

i know different foods effect people differently, meaning maybe bananas upset one persons stomach, where they are easy on the next guys. But i will second the banana. Its great before morning training, I usually have a banana and chug some water down and go train. The banana gives alot of energy and is light on the stomach.

i know different foods effect people differently, meaning maybe bananas upset one persons stomach, where they are easy on the next guys. But i will second the banana. Its great before morning training, I usually have a banana and chug some water down and go train. The banana gives alot of energy and is light on the stomach.
Thanks!

When you wake up, lime juice w/ a little water to cut the sour. 10 minutes later, fresh young coconut water (if you're in Thailand or have them nearby). 30 minutes later rock a banana or 2. You should be good till late lunch (1 - 2 p.m.), and you'll be light and spright.

You can combine the coconut water and lime to save time, but it'll enhance the diuretic effects and you'll have to piss a couple more times that morning.

Back