Foods you used to hate but learned to love?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Any foods you used to hate but have changed your mind? For me it's avacados. Started eating them because my gf says they're good for you and puts them in stuff. Couldn't stand the taste or texture for awhile but now I love them on toast or on omelettes.

I find this odd because as a kid I hated onions. Everyone tried to make me eat them and said I would learn to like them as I got older. I'm 34 and I hate them more than ever. People still try to get me to eat them as if I want to not like them. I wish I could eat them as they're in everything.

Tldr;
Avacado good
Onion bad

Last edited:
Mushrooms..

But Trump ruined that all over again.

Sad..

I hated Chinese food when I was young, would vomit if i was even forced to eat one bite
Now its one of my favorite types of food, prolly cause I feel so cultured when I eat it

I used to hate pickles with a passion, now I get extra pickles for everything whenever they're a topping.

ASS

d099ef5f5546e696447d29668dd5093d.gif

Any foods you used to hate but have changed your mind? For me it's avacados. Started eating them because my gf says they're good for you and puts them in stuff. Couldn't stand the taste or texture for awhile but now I love them on toast or on omelettes.

I find this odd because as a kid I hated onions. Everyone tried to make me eat them and said I would learn to like them as I got older. I'm 34 and I hate them more than ever. People still try to get me to eat them as if I want to not like them. I wish I could eat them as they're in everything.

Tldr;
Avacado good
Onion bad
Onions are fucking vile. If I was a some sort of genius mad scientist with an unlimited research budget, I would genetically engineer some bacteria or fungus that would completely destroy all onion crops around the world.

Come at me onion bros.....

I never liked liver. When my mother cooked it, it was like eating shoe leather. Once I found someone who didn't over cook it, I liked it. Liver and onions.

Greens. I was that kid that wouldn’t eat his vegetables. Now I’m down tho.

Onions are fucking vile. If I was a some sort of genius mad scientist with an unlimited research budget, I would genetically engineer some bacteria or fungus that would completely destroy all onion crops around the world.

Come at me onion bros.....

What if she got an ass like an onion cause it make you cry tho?

Green beans. Found I like them lightly sauteed. They still have to have some snap. Any other way...deals off.

Apple peel. Fine with it now.

Egg white. Again fine now.

Spinach, had it cooked when young and disliked it...now I eat it raw with meals and love it.

Believe it or not, bacon.

I didn't eat it for thirty five years, I just don't care for breakfast meats.

One day a friend who was getting married asked me to make hors d'oeuvres: venison chunks wrapped in bacon.

I busted out the venison and bought a pound or two of preservative free bacon. After completing a few I started popping bacon, and before long was addicted.

Cottage cheese
Avacado (just thought it was overrated, but it's a staple these days)

Back