Football Euro 2016: Portugal vs Iceland 14.6 8PM GMT

And I'll take my losses if Cavs get beat,no shame in losing that one lol

Push,push,push,push!

giphy.gif

Haha now I know how you guys have all that vcash
this season is just for fun. no leader boards. we have been doing 50k payouts and random event pushes for a while now so that everyone can keep having fun while we wait for the reset. next season we won't be doing payouts or pushes but we will have contests/vstreak/pick 'ems/total rounds threads

ok i guess raw settled this lol. everyone could use a refill soon anyways so we'll have one up soon

lol sorry bros

on the bright side i won a milli

lol you settled before reading the thread? i predict these things. all good i was gonna say it should be your call anyway
Darkside football era is on mate. Never know what happens and why!

lol i wish i knew what darkside football is
Back when Mourinho was the Real Madrid and Guardiola was the Barcelona manager, the tension and drama when they played was at all time high. Now they are in same league again and managing teams in same city. Add Conte joining Chelsea (cunt team imo). Leicester won the league with italian style tactics but Conte will have alot more cash to use.
Dark arts will be released upon us!

this season is just for fun. no leader boards. we have been doing 50k payouts and random event pushes for a while now so that everyone can keep having fun while we wait for the reset. next season we won't be doing payouts or pushes but we will have contests/vstreak/pick 'ems/total rounds threads
Ok that sounds good

Back