football (soccer ) vs MMA...

@TeenageMutantLesnarTurtle, yes you are right "Its all hyperbole" but that can be said for everything these days : some stupid TV show in US gets 20 mil. please... .one thing is sure: nothing except Football World Cup is more watched around the world...
( few weeks ago i had some late business meeting in one caffe (fancy bar) and place was empty,that was very strange since it`s full non stop..... well it was UCL night...)

Dull??? Lol ur handegg Sport that lasts 4 hours.is more entertaining...

Hand egg is just a poor mans rugby with added safety equipment and shit loads of adverts. thank fck the rest of the world doesn't have to endure this shit

Show me one sport where 2 players of opposite teams make physical contact with each other, and no one ever pretended to get hit/hurt.

It happens even in badass hockey

A lot in basketball to get the foul

You have some of it in football too, for pass interference and facemasks

soccer is incredibly dull to watch and soccer fans tend to be insufferable. only the latter is true for MMA
You don't ever find mma boring?

Half the fights are snoozers

I like soccer but people saying the same teams don't always win, come on...in the UK it's chelsea, or the two Manchester teams, in Spain it's Barcelona or Real Madrid, in Germany it's Bayern Munich and in France it's PSG. Same 5/6 teams every year.

Unlike US sports there are no wage caps or drafts so the richest teams can just keep buying out the poorer ones. I enjoy watching soccer as a game but there are some big issues with how it's governed, nobody seems to give a shit about supporting it from the ground up it's all the big money teams monopolizing shit.

To the guy who said it's boring, as an American I can't imagine anything more boring than a baseball game or a football game. Literally nothing happens for hours on end! I never got the attraction of those sports at least in basketball they have to keep moving the ball around.

Leicester won the league in England the season before last, athletico Madrid won the Spanish league recently, I believe dortmund won the Bundesliga a few seasons ago, and Monaco are the current champions in France. So although its often those teams you mentioned who win the league, its by no means a given.

I dont watch any sports really, but austrailian football looks way better than soccer or american football.

Back