football (soccer ) vs MMA...

Wow, there are Gracies in England? That's Brazilian+England = soccer boredom extravaganza.

Fuck that and fuck you too, we have freedom in Amerika, we don't have drunk hooligans cheering at 90 minutes of nothing.
They have you..

Soccer is not real, its more fake than Bob Sapp's fights. The games are all works and fixed. Please don't take it seriously, its for the kiddies.

They just fall over from imaginary stuff. Millions of examples you can watch in youtube, its not even real

Nonsense.

A 0 0 soccer game can be boring but it can be action packed without a goal.

Mma can be an absolute jake shields stye borefest too and the elitists will still come out in force and say it was perfection
i have never been able to watch a soccer match in full. they tried and made me watch some world cup snooze fest and i couldn't finish it. too much bells and whistles for a game in which absolutely nothing happens

Bunch of Neanderthals in here who can't see the beauty in the beautiful game.

Thought I'd post some real football fouls, for balance.

belgian-kung-fu-kick-to-face-vicious-soccer-tackles.gif

bCcrCWG.gif

ninjakick2.gif

Here we go again...

We won 7 - 2 yesterday.
Absolute destruction and a advertising for the beautiful game..

CTID...

As for what muricans think...
Lol..
if anyone can objectively say the performance by city was boring, they can go watch the F1 or lawn bowls as their opinion is invalid.
Beautiful football, and city are showing how it should be played.

CTID.

Glory and UFC have also tried promoting sports in Chindia but they are not interested.

UFC hit it's peak in 2016

World Cup is going to literally have the whole world watching in the billions.

are you claiming the World Cup has higher level teams then the Champions League ?
<{you!}>

International football is now quite a considerable step down from top level club football, even the World Cup.

Wanderlei Silva's soccer kicks > Ronaldo's soccer kicks

.....but are still behind the Soviet Union,in average medals won per Olympiad and average gold medals won per Olympiad.

{<hhh]
The Soviet Union? you mean the country that doesn’t exist anymore because they lost the Cold War to us?

They were all roided freaks. AmerIca played free and clean: you even watch rocky 4 bro? Check it out, it’s a documentary.

Back