Footwork discussion

He played a lot of neutral stance, very squared up. From that position either foot can go in any direction to set up a punch from either hand. He fought as well from either stance but it was how he acted inbetween stances that was tough to deal with. Good defense too but I had some luck with my left hook (I’m sp).

Super nice guy. Right out of the gate he smashed me with an uppercut on accident because I got the read wrong and slipped straight into it. He paused and made sure i was ok and wanted to apologize

were you at the recent CSA seminar?

side note: glad to see barry robinson and daskalo jakob finally catching on. Both these men should have a million followers.

great stuff, he just dropped so much knowledge he could turn it into a hour long video breaking everything down but does everythign quickly to keep the videos short.

He makes the videos short because these are commercial videos for his subscription videos.

Last edited:
You are doing the same thing, I'm pointing it out just in case.

Actually you can look through the entire thread, iv only ever tried to keep it on topic when khan wanted to make it his competition thread. Then i posted a video after the whole thing to bring it back to topic and you replied saying it had no footwork in the video...

Bro as someone deemed "spacetime part duex" by a respectable user who is a coach/fighter himself i really wouldn't talk about useless comments

were you at the recent CSA seminar?

side note: glad to see barry robinson and daskalo jakob finally catching on. Both these men should have a million followers.
i go down for the CSA coaching clinics a few times a year. Barry took a shining to me because I’m primarily a boxing coach who enjoys working with mma fighters. He offered to let me shadow/assist while he was in the states working with cyborg but I had some fights coming up I had to work and couldn’t swing it. I’m going to try next time he comes out this way though, I really dig what he teaches and how.

i go down for the CSA coaching clinics a few times a year. Barry took a shining to me because I’m primarily a boxing coach who enjoys working with mma fighters. He offered to let me shadow/assist while he was in the states working with cyborg but I had some fights coming up I had to work and couldn’t swing it. I’m going to try next time he comes out this way though, I really dig what he teaches and how.

its amazing because dude travels the world teaching boxing, yokkao brought him in, easily one of the best coaches on the planet, and i say that due to the fact he teaches all over the world, yet not many ppl have heard of him. I talk with him on social media a bit as he is into dogs like I am.

You are doing the same thing, I'm pointing it out just in case.

as of yet you havent done anything really other than unintentionally troll by getting into arguments. These arguments of incorrect things you are trying to teach, and disagreeing with everyone when being called out on it.

as of yet you havent done anything really other than unintentionally troll by getting into arguments. These arguments of incorrect things you are trying to teach, and disagreeing with everyone when being called out on it.
Do you smell that? smells like spacethyme.

On topic: I kind of stumbled into finding Barry and his system. I dont think hes into a ton of exposure (think being key word) but gat damn if you know, you know

Do you smell that? smells like spacethyme.

On topic: I kind of stumbled into finding Barry and his system. I dont think hes into a ton of exposure (think being key word) but gat damn if you know, you know

i first stumbled across him on IG years ago, he was running a gym in Laos. I guess it closed down. I think he would do good in the states, but as a world traveler, once you have seen alot of the world, I think America gets put on the shit list of places to live really.

Back