Footy thread

deadscou5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Yeah i said footy cos it makes more sense than soccer compared to your nfl so im a liverpool fan but i want all good discussion across ever decent league in the world
Not just europe lol but yeh im liverpool my no2 team in europe are dortmond in germany for reasons im sure other fans will explain
But who do we think for champions league this year i honestly fancy us english teams hopefully us but city and spurs are playing excellent ill take any1 to win over psg the money snatchers x

Yeah i said footy cos it makes more sense than soccer compared to your nfl so im a liverpool fan but i want all good discussion across ever decent league in the world
Not just europe lol but yeh im liverpool my no2 team in europe are dortmond in germany for reasons im sure other fans will explain
But who do we think for champions league this year i honestly fancy us english teams hopefully us but city and spurs are playing excellent ill take any1 to win over psg the money snatchers x

The reason i said reason dortmund are my fave team is because of the respect they showed lfc after hilsborough and heisil and such but kevin de brune and neymar are the best players in the world in my opinion who are yours ?

This is the immortal footie thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...-return-of-the-squawka-stats-edition.3710061/

It's called the premier league thread, but all things football are discussed. There's plenty of MLS, La Liga & Bundesliga fans too. Normally very popular on matchdays in all competitions.

You'll find better discussion in there, as most of these threads in the general sports bar just descend into "It's soccer not football", "nfl is better" and "footballers are pussies" and shit.

Football is football, where you kick the ball with your feet. End of story.

The strange game the new world settlers play is called hand-egg. In this odd sport grown men carry the ball like women carry their handbags. For whatever reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back