For all of you saying MMA is a "D-level sport"

I'm a financial analyst for a fortune 100 company.

Not that I believe you, but there are many people from the South that are more intelligent and successful than you, so where do you get off? It's embarrassing.

Not that I believe you, but there are many people from the South that are more intelligent and successful than you, so where do you get off? It's embarrassing.
At least I'm not some fucking loser who comes on an Internet forum and gets offended by a joke about NASCAR.

At least I'm not some fucking loser who comes on an Internet forum and gets offended by a joke about NASCAR.

You're the type of guy that comes on a karate forum and brags about how he's smarter than millions of people... (allegedly)

Sad.

Bettsy needs to get milked now, chop chop

You're the type of guy that comes on a karate forum and brags about how much smarter he is than millions of people.

Sad.
You asked a question and I answered it. No ones bragging

5mPi.gif

Soon to be bigger than soccer bitches!

Fucking lol.

Those are all D-level sports on that measure.

English Premier League has 18M followers. Out of a country with a 6th of the population of the US.

Conor McGregor has 25million subscribers so he's bigger than all sports. #Conorbless

Bettsy needs to get milked now, chop chop

For a financial analyst, you sure know dick about money. There are people that milk cow tits that are wealthier than you'll ever be. What does that prove..

For a financial analyst, you sure know dick about money. There are people that milk cow tits that are wealthier than you'll ever be. What does that prove..
Funny guy, get back to the farm pedro.

helax.

mma is just a big niche sport.

arent you the guy getting butthurt whenever someone insults Trump and defends him by saying he's smarter than them because he's rich? As retarded as that position is, it would at least be consistent if you reacted the same way when someone insults Soros or Bloomberg.

arent you the guy getting butthurt whenever someone insults Trump and defends him by saying he's smarter than them because he's rich? As retarded as that position is, it would at least be consistent if you reacted the same way when someone insults Soros or Bloomberg.

Complete lie.

I think an argument like that is valid when people repeatedly call Trump stupid and a loser, when he palpably is more successful than anyone that has ever posted here. Not to mention a genius who won the American presidency against all odds.

Back