For all the new Kamaru Usman haters

Damn ya'll must have Alzheimer's go watch his last three fights. Meek had no business in there with him. Give him someone who can half way stop a takedown and see what happens.
Kamaru-Usman-DROPPED-Sean-Strikland-HL-_zpscdbzaz4w.gif
KAMAL-USMAN-nice-face-punch-knockout-GIF-UFN-116.gif
Kamaru-Usman-vence-Warlley-Alves.jpg

Stop his TD and you're forced to deal with his low hanging chambered hand and his punch from the waiste strategy! Fear him!

So you expect a ranked guy that gets ducked by half the division to take risks and go out and bang with a hard-handed, unranked prospect in a high risk low reward fight that can make him lose everything?

Not gonna happen. Why would he choose to not utilize his obvious wrestling advantage?
Usman can bang, by the way.

You expect to see him at least bang a little from top position instead of just hold.

The guy is more effective than 5mg of melatonin

Damn ya'll must have Alzheimer's go watch his last three fights. Meek had no business in there with him. Give him someone who can half way stop a takedown and see what happens.
Kamaru-Usman-DROPPED-Sean-Strikland-HL-_zpscdbzaz4w.gif
KAMAL-USMAN-nice-face-punch-knockout-GIF-UFN-116.gif
Kamaru-Usman-vence-Warlley-Alves.jpg

Who are those Top 30 he is beating???

interesting how arkridge hasn't commented on usman's performance yet

HA4USjO.png

Usman is a beast.
Why would he get into a slugfest with an unranked hard-handed Viking? lmfao.

Who the fuck thought Usman would do that? He has Fight IQ, obviously he grinds out a decision. Seen what happened to Lamas, lately?
He fell in love with his striking and forgot he was a wrestler

Love me some Usman, guy seems so much stronger than all of his opponents and easily beat a game Meek who isn't a push over by any stretch of the imagination.

I just wish he wouldn't do those cringey post fight speeches, though... like dude just say what you feel without all the added theatrics lol.

He's boring as fuck and acts like an asshole.

But he is effective. And can wrestle-fuck people to victory.

Not a fan.

He fought safe, still a real talent and will only go up from here. Don't like him any less, hopefully someone in the top 10 accepts a fight with this "Usman" soon.

I watched the fight very late last night but I thought meek won the first 2 rounds. I didn’t see the last.

Meek was actually fighting. You cantwin rounds from wrestling alone.
This is a fight. Not wrestling.

Usman didn’t even throw anything for mins at a time. I do t think he threw anything the first 3 mins of the first 2 rounds. And landed nothing. All while eating elbows pretty regularly.

I’ll have to watch it again later today. But I had the fight spoiled. It said Usman dominates meek.
I didn’t see that.

Give him some time. Maybe he can develop a hard strike.

Uh? Non-existent? His TDD was pretty good. It just wasnt "I can stop a top D1 wrestler" good.
He needs to have an answer for a guy taking him down. He was controlled for over half the fight with very few ground strikes being thrown.

I'm an OG Usman "hater".

he felt that Viking Power and reverted to the lay n pray wrestle fucker that he is.

Usman is trash.

Viking got grapple fu*ked. I always hate hype jobs who a good part of their hype is based on complete bullcrap. Like half of the Scandinavian fighters in the UFC from David Teymur to Reza Medadi to Ilir Latifi are non-Natives, so much for #VikingPower.

Anyway that Meek guy looked like a solid MW or LHW on fight night. It's actually surprising that Usman toyed with him like that, his strength is something else.

While we all like to see an exciting finish. The guy does get the job done and keeps winning. Curious to see him against the top 5-10... if they will fight him.

I bought into the hype for this guy. I'm ashamed. That guy dropped a big old dump in the middle of the octagon on live TV last night.

Back