For all the new Kamaru Usman haters

So you expect a ranked guy that gets ducked by half the division to take risks and go out and bang with a hard-handed, unranked prospect in a high risk low reward fight that can make him lose everything?

Not gonna happen. Why would he choose to not utilize his obvious wrestling advantage?
Usman can bang, by the way.

That's all fine. Play it safe and get the win....BUT you then forfeit the right to turn around and whine that you can't get a main event slot or a title shot. The reality of the UFC is that you need to take chances and entertain if you want the main stage.

I guarantee you Dana would have been filthy with that performance. that shouldn't matter, but we all know it 100% does.

Damn ya'll must have Alzheimer's go watch his last three fights. Meek had no business in there with him. Give him someone who can half way stop a takedown and see what happens.
Kamaru-Usman-DROPPED-Sean-Strikland-HL-_zpscdbzaz4w.gif
KAMAL-USMAN-nice-face-punch-knockout-GIF-UFN-116.gif
Kamaru-Usman-vence-Warlley-Alves.jpg
??? I don't like the guy because he was a dick. Rips on his opponent right in front of him after the fight, acts like he just finished a world beater, brags about how he was only going at 30%, and then says he is gonna go sit with Dana and tell him what is what. Sounds like an entitled asshole. People can make fun of me for liking Perry, but at least he doesn't whine like some millennial bitch.

he is strong as hell , and has cardio to go with it . but not the most fun fighter to watch. I liked meeks fighting spirit , he was never broken and tried to fight until the end

Legit beast. He is a tank. Him vs woodley would be interesting twood should beat him.

Was rooting for usman, but they WAS NOT a good showing.

Three bums:

Sergio Moraes: Was 7-0-1 in the UFC in his last 8 fights going into Usman.
Sean Strickland: Was 5-1 in the UFC going into the Usman fight
Warlley Alves: Was 4-1 in the UFC going into the Usman fight.

You are a moron.

He also beat Leon Edwards who is now now 6-1 in his last 7 UFC fights (with the lone loss being to Usman.)

Fact is, Usman has faced nothing but tough contenders.

I know. Just 'cause RichardN7 doesn't recognize the fighter's names, that don't make them bums. Their RECORDS speak for themselves.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE GUYS?

Read this post again :

Three bums:

Sergio Moraes: Was 7-0-1 in the UFC in his last 8 fights going into Usman.
Sean Strickland: Was 5-1 in the UFC going into the Usman fight
Warlley Alves: Was 4-1 in the UFC going into the Usman fight.

You are a moron.

He also beat Leon Edwards who is now now 6-1 in his last 7 UFC fights (with the lone loss being to Usman.)

Fact is, Usman has faced nothing but tough contenders.

That's "WHO THE FUCK" these guys are.

Damn ya'll must have Alzheimer's go watch his last three fights. Meek had no business in there with him. Give him someone who can half way stop a takedown and see what happens.
Kamaru-Usman-DROPPED-Sean-Strikland-HL-_zpscdbzaz4w.gif
KAMAL-USMAN-nice-face-punch-knockout-GIF-UFN-116.gif
Kamaru-Usman-vence-Warlley-Alves.jpg
No doubt he's good, he's just boring as hell to watch

Casual fans hate grappling.

Lowest common denominator fans.

I wouldn't say it THAT way but you're right that most fans prefer a brawl to an actual Technical fight involving grappling, takedowns, and the like.

Really wish THOSE types of fans would just go watch Boxing or Kickboxing and let real fans of MMA enjoy ALL ASPECTS(which include Grappling that IS MMA) of it.

He is a beast but his post fight speech was bad. Dude got boo'ed out of the building. Not going to help his case when trying to get a big fight.

I kind of liked it in a "Oh! He's playing the HEEL here and he's quite good at it, too!" sort of way.

He knew what he was doing. Controversy creates cash and all that.

It's too bad Dana didn't appreciate the effort.

Dana really annoys me, though. He first complains that fighters don't do enough to promote themselves and now that Usman tries to promote himself, he complains about him doing just that.

What a flip-flopper this clown is.

Those were little elbows that opened up because meek got a little wild throwing his from the bottom. If need played as safe as snoozeman it wouldn't have happened.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. <{hughesimpress}>

He's the white Colby Covington with even worse trashtalk.

Read this post again :

That's "WHO THE FUCK" these guys are.
Travis Browne was 7-1-1 in his first Nine fights in the UFC
Doo Hoo Choi was 3-1 in the UFC before last nights match with Stephens. And 11-1 prior to coming to the UFC
See where this is going? So again, WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE GUYS?

Back