for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Alex Davis, a manager who was inside the bus with his fighter (Renato Moicano) said the following:

"I heard a noise and I thought it was shot," the agent told UOL Sport via telephone. Undeterred by taunts at one of his friends the day before, Irishman McGregor along with about ten people attacked the bus carrying the Russian Khabib Nurmagomedov. "Soon I noticed we'd have a problem and it quick escalated to total chaos. Khabib wanted to leave the bus and I tried to hold him, calm him down. There were UFC people who got hurt, but the security guards defended that bus as life itself. "

McGregor and his friends ended up throwing objects like a wheelbarrow and an iron grate at the windows of the bus, which injured the American Micahel Chiesa, who would fight at the event. "I went to check the cut in Chiesa, which is a guy for whom I have a great affection, and I saw that it was ugly," said Alex Davis

So here it is, Khabib did not hid, he was trying to get out and was held back.

And taken by the length Conor was willing to escalate, I am glad Khabib did not go out and this got out of hand....

Here's the link. (It is in Portuguese. I used google translate, so if you wish to read the full thing you can)

Alex Davis, a manager who was inside the bus with his fighter (Renato Moicano) said the following:

So here it is, Khabib did not hid, he was trying to get out and was held back.

And taken by the length Conor was willing to escalate, I am glad Khabib did not go out and this got out of hand....

Here's the link. (It is in Portuguese. I used google translate, so if you wish to read the full thing you can)
Honestly the people who wanna say that shit about khabib have conors nuts so far down their throat nothing Said is going to change it.

the khabib was smart to stay out of it. no trouble, no problems. if conor wanted to fight, there is a cage to make that happen.

conor could have confronted Khabib face to face any number of times this week and weekend.

Instead he and 10 guys threw shit at a bus and then ran away.

That just goes to show you how much of a coward conor is. Absolutely pathetic

Honestly the people who wanna say that shit about khabib have conors nuts so far down their throat nothing Said is going to change it.
Well, that's the thing.
IMHO even if he did not want to leave the bus, you have to understand that he was at the tail end of the weight cutting and would not be feeling very ready to fight.,
Besides, if you are a professional fighter, you do your fighting inside the cage.

There was no sense for him to fight Conor in the parking lot and get hurt/injured and not be able to fight for the belt two days later.
That was my reasoning for why Khabib stayed put.

So the above surprised me (when I read that he did try to get out of the bus).
That's why I posted.

Ofcourse, Khabib isn't a fake tough guy like Conor. Conor knew there was no way he'd be allowed near Khabib or vice versa. Unfortunately, what that Irish cokehead didn't think of is there is no valid reason he can come up with to not fight Khabib next.

Well, that's the thing.
IMHO even if he did not want to leave the bus, you have to understand that he was at the tail end of the weight cutting and would not be feeling very ready to fight.,
Besides, if you are a professional fighter, you do your fighting inside the cage.

There was no sense for him to fight Conor in the parking lot and get hurt/injured and not be able to fight for the belt two days later.
That was my reasoning for why Khabib stayed put.

So the above surprised me (when I read that he did try to get out of the bus).
That's why I posted.
Honestly considering he is who he is in not completely surprised. But yeah he was at the worst part of a weight cut out number by guys with weapons and still ready to do something stupid lol.

Pretty sure people are just stating the obvious: if he wanted to get out, he could have.

convenient story is convenient

Honestly considering he is who he is in not completely surprised. But yeah he was at the worst part of a weight cut out number by guys with weapons and still ready to do something stupid lol.
yep! Don't know if balsy or brainless :D

Khabib would have fought Conor and all of his friends imo

Dude is scared of no one

LOL You're actually trying to argue/defend this?

The only people who think or say Khabib hid or is in any way scared of McGregor, are delusional Conor Cum guzzlers.
Nothing said will stop them spreading those cheeks for Conor haha Get real.

conor could have confronted Khabib face to face any number of times this week and weekend.

Instead he and 10 guys threw shit at a bus and then ran away.

That just goes to show you how much of a coward conor is. Absolutely pathetic

Conor went out of his way to choose a time that limited any actual confrontation with khabib

Khabib got held down by a suit

{<jordan}

6yPuRTl.gif

There's enough video for people to be able to see what happened and not to need a report translated from Portuguese.

I'd assume it was down to the bus driver anyway as he'd control whether the door opens or not and as the bus was moving for a lot of it you'd assume that he's not going to be opening the door.

If a manager succeeds in holding a professional fighter back from leaving the bus, then that professional fighter did not want to leave the bus.

And jeeesus you guys are insecure about Khabib not leaving the bus.

It's best he didn't get out whether he elected to stay or was held back. It wasn't going to go well. It wasn't going to be he and Conor squaring off. He was going to be jumped by all of those guys. Who knows what injuries he would have sustained, if he would have been paid and how long he would've been out.

Khabib was in the middle of a weight cut, on a bus, when a mob came out throwing shit at the bus. The stuff they were throwing was not flowers - they were heavy-ass pieces of metal. Anyone that would literally get up and try to get out of the bus to face an angry mob brandishing weapons is an idiot - especially if they are a professional athlete who has a job to perform in the next few days. It’s not a pussy move - it’s common sense.....

Back