for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

Ferguson is the champ as well. What are you arguing here? Again point me to my statements where I said KHABIB IS NOT THE CHAMP.

You are a complete shitstain that makes no sense.

You are the same type of posters on here that was disputing that GSP had a fake belt when he beat #1 ranked mw and champ not #11 ufc ranked lw. Was GSP the undisputed MW champ?? If you are claiming khabib is the champ due to Dana putting the belt around his waist. Let’s see you backpedal or not answer my question regarding GSP and mw title.

View attachment 365777

LOL keep having a meltdown, kid! it is hilarious to watch!
BTW, UFC disagrees with you.

upload_2018-4-8_12-15-34.png

139_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Al_Iaquinta.jpg

Alex Davis, a manager who was inside the bus with his fighter (Renato Moicano) said the following:

So here it is, Khabib did not hid, he was trying to get out and was held back.

And taken by the length Conor was willing to escalate, I am glad Khabib did not go out and this got out of hand....

Here's the link. (It is in Portuguese. I used google translate, so if you wish to read the full thing you can)

Brah you can listen to the audio in the bus, the only one asking to get out was hold me back bro Ali

So was GSP the mw champ?? You forgot to answer that question shitstain.

Kid, stop begging for attention.
GSP would be the champ, but he lost due to forfeiting (ducking) his unification bout with Whittaker, now the real champ.

Kid, stop begging for attention.
GSP would be the champ, but he lost due to forfeiting (ducking) his unification bout with Whittaker, now the real champ.

Was and is are different there shitstain. I asked if GSP “was” the champ not “is” the champ. Reading comprehension 101. Thanks for verifying that you are a brain dead casual.

Your logic: GSP beating legit #1 mw and champ in 30-7 Bisping doesn’t make him the champ?? But beating the #11 ufc ranked 13-3 lw makes him the champ?

But shitstain with your logic, Dana is putting the belt around GSP waist so was the champ, no??

593319F3-3C85-4713-B8A6-74E6323E4978.jpeg

Keep arguing with superior intelligence, this is a fucking beatdown shitstain.

Was and is are different there shitstain. I asked if GSP “was” the champ not “is” the champ. Reading comprehension 101. Thanks for verifying that you are a brain dead casual.

Your logic: GSP beating legit #1 mw and champ in 30-7 Bisping doesn’t make him the champ?? But beating the #11 ufc ranked 13-3 lw makes him the champ?

But shitstain with your logic, Dana is putting the belt around GSP waist so was the champ, no??

View attachment 365795

Keep arguing with superior intelligence, this is a fucking beatdown shitstain.
LOL you are indeed stupid.
I was very clear in stating he was but did not remain since he ducked Whittaker. Reading comprehension 101.
But you are trying hard to find anything so you can throw insults at me because I broke your dream and exposed your stupidity.

Keep having a breakdown, kid.
It is fun to watch it unfold.
Khabib Bless your bum soul

dhNEShp.png

Last edited:
LOL you are indeed stupid.
I was very clear in stating he was but did not remain since he ducked Whittaker. Reading comprehension 101.
But you are trying hard to find anything so you can throw insults at me because I broke your dream and exposed your stupidity.

Keep having a breakdown, kid.
It is fun to watch it unfold.
Khabib Bless your bum soul

dhNEShp.png

See, you keep failing with reading comprehension 101. “Was” and “would” are different verbs in the English language there shitstain. To dumb it down for shitstains (i.e. you), those verbs have different MEANINGS. You said GSP WOULD be if he defended the belt that he took from #1 mw fighter that was 30-7, which means he never was since would is a future helping verb. Now you are saying he WAS however he did not remain and now mw has a “real” champ in Whittaker. Which one is it shitstain???

Anyways, choking unconscious the 30-7 mw champ on 5 fight win streak > decisioning 13-3 #11 ranked lw

Stop trying to sound smart in your posts…clearly you are a brainless shitstain. You are getting fucking annilated by your daddy @JBJISGOAT

Keep trying shitstain.

24F77163-0457-4687-96A4-DD370CDDE4D3.gif

See, you keep failing with reading comprehension 101. “Was” and “would” are different verbs in the English language there shitstain. To dumb it down for shitstains (i.e. you), those verbs have different MEANINGS. You said GSP WOULD be if he defended the belt that he took from #1 mw fighter that was 30-7, which means he never was since would is a future helping verb. Now you are saying he WAS however he did not remain and now mw has a “real” champ in Whittaker. Which one is it shitstain???

Anyways, choking unconscious the 30-7 mw champ on 5 fight win streak > decisioning 13-3 #11 ranked lw

Stop trying to sound smart in your posts…clearly you are a brainless shitstain. You are getting fucking annilated by your daddy @JBJISGOAT

Keep trying shitstain.

View attachment 365885

Still crying?
LOL
You got your answer and now wants to argue about the fact you agree with my answer... so it left you with no argument, so you try to make shit up.

Keep crying, kid.
cry-baby.jpg

Still crying?
LOL
You got your answer and now wants to argue about the fact you agree with my answer... so it left you with no argument, so you try to make shit up.

Keep crying, kid.
cry-baby.jpg

Cool crying baby pic, like the 5th one you used ITT…how original. LOL fucking shitstain imbecile.

@JBJISGOAT ITT:

315660D6-8D6A-47B6-9BC1-3759CA3AA5B9.gif

@Shaddows ITT:

6EA1FC31-B687-4C36-89B8-5D77315DB238.gif

Getting fucking REKT by superior intelligence!

we all know khabib and his boys would fucking bury conor in a desert

LOL the only thing you got is that nice yellow tags... Keep cursing and you can get some more...

article-2201147-054B6FC8000005DC-29_468x631.jpg

Lol you first started insulting me and flaming me ITT. Now you threaten me with dubs?!?!? LMAO. At least you have came to the realization that you have nothing for me intelligence wise. Now go away already, getting rekt by facts ITT.

Lol you first started insulting me and flaming me ITT. Now you threaten me with dubs?!?!? LMAO. At least you have came to the realization that you have nothing for me intelligence wise. Now go away already, getting rekt by facts ITT.
Kid, I didn't threaten you with anything.
I didn't report you and wouldn't do it just because I find it hilarious how triggered you are, so I wouldn't want you to stop.

BTW, found your picture after Khabib's fight!

baby-crying.jpg

Kid, I didn't threaten you with anything.
I didn't report you and wouldn't do it just because I find it hilarious how triggered you are, so I wouldn't want you to stop.

BTW, found your picture after Khabib's fight!

baby-crying.jpg

Live look at @JBJISGOAT after khabib fight:
E3AE10C3-397C-45E4-97B4-D478075C16FD.gif
Couldn’t even finish the #11 ranked UFC LW LOL.

AND…

Lol sure… states “keep cursing and you can get some more” yet tries to say he is not threatening me with reporting. By far the least intelligent poster on this forum.

Live look at @JBJISGOAT after khabib fight:
View attachment 365963
Couldn’t even finish the #11 ranked UFC LW LOL.

AND…

Lol sure… states “keep cursing and you can get some more” yet tries to say he is not threatening me with reporting. By far the least intelligent poster on this forum.
you keep saying that... while being constantly triggered and humiliated by me...

Keep trying, kid.

You were laughing? LOL !
That's why you raving he is not even the champion?

031415-UFC-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-LN-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.99.jpg

Conor had all weekend to defend his girl's honour and he deliberately chose a time where the possibility of a direct confrontation was impossible. If he wanted him that bad, he'd have gone back to hotel and sought him out.

Big fan but the guy's a poser, not a fighter. Put him in a heated situation he doesn't have control over and is unprepared for and no true character is shown.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-1.26.19-PM.png

fXuYUiGa61k.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

"Heated situation" <36>

They were having a friendly talk in a loud arena and Conor was trying to hear him.

Ferguson is the champ as well. What are you arguing here? Again point me to my statements where I said KHABIB IS NOT THE CHAMP.

You are a complete shitstain that makes no sense.

You are the same type of posters on here that was disputing that GSP had a fake belt when he beat #1 ranked mw and champ not #11 ufc ranked lw. Was GSP the undisputed MW champ?? If you are claiming khabib is the champ due to Dana putting the belt around his waist. Let’s see you backpedal or not answer my question regarding GSP and mw title.

View attachment 365777
Ferguson is not even the no1 contender let alone champ

2886o78.jpg

He was fighting for a meaningless paper title and the real champ champ was waiting outside the bus ready to fight.

Khabib chose to get the fake belt and a Payday rather than test himself against the best for no money.

Back