for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

we all know khabib and his boys would fucking bury conor in a desert
or in a dessert

tiramisu-senza-uova1.jpg

He was fighting for a meaningless paper title and the real champ champ was waiting outside the bus ready to fight.

Khabib chose to get the fake belt and a Payday rather than test himself against the best for no money.
the real champ champ that has only fought once at 155 in the UFC when he was gifted a free title shot? lol it's a lot easier to become the champ when you only have to win 1 fight not 7 or 8 in a row like Tony Ferguson did.

the real champ champ that has only fought once at 155 in the UFC when he was gifted a free title shot? lol it's a lot easier to become the champ when you only have to win 1 fight not 7 or 8 in a row like Tony Ferguson did.

I don't think he was gifted a title shot, he had to chase Aldo through a lot of ducking, that carries over to LW. Also when you clown and KO the LW champ easily it seems stupid in retrospect to say Conor was gifted a titleshot, he was the betting favorite, it's like saying Jon Jones would be getting a gift if he fought Stipe for the HW title without "earning" it by beating guys like Black Beast and Tybura.

It is in Khabib's best interests that he didn't get off the bus. It would suck to get KO'd stiff for nothing.

I don't think he was gifted a title shot, he had to chase Aldo through a lot of ducking, that carries over to LW. Also when you clown and KO the LW champ easily it seems stupid in retrospect to say Conor was gifted a titleshot, he was the betting favorite, it's like saying Jon Jones would be getting a gift if he fought Stipe for the HW title without "earning" it by beating guys like Black Beast and Tybura.
being the champion is not just about beating the champion, it's about your run to the title and the legitimacy of it. In combat sports injuries happen and fights get made but there was no reason to make Conor vs Eddie except as a money making scheme and a bit of history that was part of that. He held the FW belt without defending and then was stripped of the belt the day after he'd won the 155 strap. The UFC manufactured the whole thing and you lapped it up like a sucker.

You could host events with every fight being a complete mismatch yet sometimes there would be upsets. That doesn't mean the shit fighter is now better than the guy he beat, he just won one fight on the night. I'm actually fine with McGregor being considered the FW champ though because he beat Mendes before he beat Aldo and if he'd lost to Eddie he would've dropped back down to defend much like B.J Penn did after he rematched GSP.

Even Eddie had more of a run to get his title shot than McGregor did (at 155 or 145 really) so I just don't feel he was ever the champion at 155.

lol..Conor was gifted the title shot at LW!
There were fighters with win-streaks like Khabib and Tony in the division at that time that deserves it much more than Conor! Get your facts straight

Khabib didn’t get off the bus, because hes not some coked up lunatic, lacking self control. Conor had a chance to step in and fight Khabib, and Conor declined.

Its because they want someone else beside Conor acting dumb and getting arrested.

i wonder what would have happened if one of dana's pets were injured in the bus like ngannou, GSP, Ronda or DC. WOuld UFC publicly bitch slap McG

BTW McG is so out of shape it isn't funny anymore.

Back