for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

So Khabib was supposed to just plow through a UFC official to get through those doors? McGregor is probably the only fucktard stupid and reckless enough to do something like that.

Conor will either pretend to be unable to go past them as the media poser he is, or actually being unable to go past them... don't know wich will be more embarassing lol

Appreciate the slow-mo run to get him, little push, then when FINALLY they get in the middle to hold him he can pretend he's in berserk gonna kill somebody LOL

I never said both situations are the same. Neither did I say Khabib told his friends to get that guy.
I am actually not sure why you ask me to show you that because I never said something like that.
You are just trying to paint it like that because you were wrong in saying Khabib was alone.

I also never said both situations were the same. That is something you are trying to say now because your original story of Khabib confronting Artem was proven to be false.
Conor obviously escalated the situation. But Khabib still had it coming don't walk up to a guy and intimitade him with your mates while calling out his friend.
Because his friend might return the favor. As Conor has done here.

And I don't blame Khabib for chicken out on the Bus. That is understandable.
I am blaming him for talking shit beforehand having a big mouth when confronting Artem with his mates.
Than chicken out on the Bus and talk shit again as soon as he is out of any danger like he and his 20 mates are now looking for Irish guys.
The only time he didn't talk shit was when the roles were reserved. Same could be said for Artem by the way.

Kid,
I didn't read your asinine post because I already exposed your bullshit.
You try to claim both situations are the same which they clearly weren't.
I noted Khabib was alone as he alone confronted Lobov. yes, his friends were with him, but it is not like Khabib called them to go confront Lobov.
They didn't help Khabib and they didn't escalate the issue.

But COnor and his posse did.

So any attempt to compare the two situations are only in the minds of Conor nutsuckers anywhere similar.

Lmao you are a fucking asshat kid.

Barboza was NOT #3 kid! Barboza was #5 and well over ranked as he has massive holes in his defense. The guy beat freaking Dariush the fight before and that should warrant #3?? LMAO. Maybe just ufc rankings you are referencing. Stop being a blind nuthugger.

And yes khabib is a can crusher for christs sake his wins outside the ufc were comical.
Khabib 12-0 vs 0-2 shahinyan
Khabib 13-0 vs 1-1 abadzhyan
Khabib 15-0 vs 0-0 sandulskiy

15-0 vs 0-0 fighter shouldn’t even be sanctioned. It’s like when fedro was 17-1 fighting a 0-1 fake pro wrassler.
Kid, for someone who started claiming he fought zero guys, now you are fighting to nitpick Barboza's position? LOL
Give it up, kid. That only shows you already lost.

And that was all to bash him while trying to claim Conor beat top fighters...LOL how comical!

COnor lost to a journeymen, then got the nod on a majority decision and then got an undeserving title shot.
And then run for the past two years... from the same guy you claim is a can crusher... well then, we now understand that COnor is a Can since he's been running from Khabib for the past two years...

Did not hide or hid? You lost me with the present and past tense

2z54nia.jpg

Kid, for someone who started claiming he fought zero guys, now you are fighting to nitpick Barboza's position? LOL
Give it up, kid. That only shows you already lost.

And that was all to bash him while trying to claim Conor beat top fighters...LOL how comical!

COnor lost to a journeymen, then got the nod on a majority decision and then got an undeserving title shot.
And then run for the past two years... from the same guy you claim is a can crusher... well then, we now understand that COnor is a Can since he's been running from Khabib for the past two years...

Are you stupid kid???

I never said Connor beat anybody nor do I care. All I care about is that khabib beat shit ton of cans, 8% of his wins are against top 10 guys. Pathetic!

Show me where I said “he fought zero guys”…I stated he only beat 1 top 10 guy, which I admitted I was wrong since he beat 2 top 10 guys. Still only 8% if his fights. Comical!

15-0 vs 0-0 guy, must be a Russian thing!

You are not good at this. Nor are you smart enough to beat me in a debate, go away shitstain.

Are you stupid kid???

I never said Connor beat anybody nor do I care. All I care about is that khabib beat shit ton of cans, 8% of his wins are against top 10 guys. Pathetic!

Show me where I said “he fought zero guys”…I stated he only beat 1 top 10 guy, which I admitted I was wrong since he beat 2 top 10 guys. Still only 8% if his fights. Comical!

15-0 vs 0-0 guy, must be a Russian thing!

You are not good at this. Nor are you smart enough to beat me in a debate, go away shitstain.
LOl kee[p trying
Already started admitting you are wrong, but somehow thinks you got any point.

So what that he beat a 0-0 guy? That was before he joined the UFC where he climbed the ladder and beat guys like RDA, Barboza, MJ and other journeymen like Trujillo, tibau, Tavares, healy...

come to think of it, he got way better resume than the current champ...

You are just a braindead hater.

Conor had all weekend to defend his girl's honour and he deliberately chose a time where the possibility of a direct confrontation was impossible. If he wanted him that bad, he'd have gone back to hotel and sought him out.

Big fan but the guy's a poser, not a fighter. Put him in a heated situation he doesn't have control over and is unprepared for and no true character is shown.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-1.26.19-PM.png

LOl kee[p trying
Already started admitting you are wrong, but somehow thinks you got any point.

So what that he beat a 0-0 guy? That was before he joined the UFC where he climbed the ladder and beat guys like RDA, Barboza, MJ and other journeymen like Trujillo, tibau, Tavares, healy...

come to think of it, he got way better resume than the current champ...

You are just a braindead hater.

68ED9FD7-7E4C-408A-B98B-30E89C6616E8.gif

“So what he beat a 0-0 guy” well shit stain that’s my whole argument that khabib is a can crusher that is the reason that I mentioned that. When have you ever heard of a guy in America that is 15-0 and on the radar of bigger orgs fighting a guy with 0 fight experience? That shit wouldn’t even get sanctioned here.

Facts:
-Khabib has 2 top 10 wins which is 8% of his record LOLZ
-Khabib 15th fight was against a guy with 0 fight experience LOLZ
-Khabib 13th fight was against a guy that is 1-1
-Khabib 12th fight was against a guy that was 0-2
-verified can crusher
-you are a shit stain
-pre ufc record of opponents is 145-113
-you are a shit stain

View attachment 365487

“So what he beat a 0-0 guy” well shit stain that’s my whole argument that khabib is a can crusher that is the reason that I mentioned that. When have you ever heard of a guy in America that is 15-0 and on the radar of bigger orgs fighting a guy with 0 fight experience? That shit wouldn’t even get sanctioned here.

Facts:
-Khabib has 2 top 10 wins which is 8% of his record LOLZ
-Khabib 15th fight was against a guy with 0 fight experience LOLZ
-Khabib 13th fight was against a guy that is 1-1
-Khabib 12th fight was against a guy that was 0-2
-verified can crusher
-you are a shit stain
-pre ufc record of opponents is 145-113
-you are a shit stain

you try too hard for someone who has been exposed like a loser and a hater.

Khabib had 2 top 10 wins.
That's 2 more than the current champ.
but he has more, and you know it.

You are still full of shit.

Edit: Eat crow, kid.
Khabib just got the belt.
Hope you choke on your own hate.

Last edited:
People saying that are just trolling, just like people saying the first JJ rose fight wasn’t a fluke and rose will win again... it’s all just trolling
You must feel really bright now that Rose picked JJ apart, winning 4 out of 5 rounds...

You must feel really bright now that Rose picked JJ apart, winning 4 out of 5 rounds...
Doesn’t change my life at all . LOL at winning 4 out of 5 though.. that was bs .rose won but she def didn’t pick JJ apart or win 4 out of 5 ... you believing that does make me feel pretty bright

Last edited:
you try too hard for someone who has been exposed like a loser and a hater.

Khabib had 2 top 10 wins.
That's 2 more than the current champ.
but he has more, and you know it.

You are still full of shit.

Shit stain the current champ Tony Ferguson has 2 more top 10 wins (4 total) in Josh Thompson, Barboza, RDA, and Lee. Are you that retarded or do you just say shit and hope it’s right?!? Again, you will never beat a person like me in a debate with logic or fact because you are of inferior intelligence. Khabib just won the “fake” title against a guy who is ranked #11 best ufc lw lol. Another Russian fighter with lots of wins but abysmal top 10 wins. Keep trying shit stain.

Shit stain the current champ Tony Ferguson has 2 more top 10 wins (4 total) in Josh Thompson, Barboza, RDA, and Lee. Are you that retarded or do you just say shit and hope it’s right?!? Again, you will never beat a person like me in a debate with logic or fact because you are of inferior intelligence. Khabib just won the “fake” title against a guy who is ranked #11 best ufc lw lol. Another Russian fighter with lots of wins but abysmal top 10 wins. Keep trying shit stain.
Kid, deny reality all you want.
You can pout, cry and have a hissy fit.

Crying-Baby-iStock.jpg

Khabib is your champion.
Khabib bless.

We saw the tape. We saw that only Ali was being held back. Stop it

I really feel some people are just mad because he´s muslimand/or from easter Europe. Connor´s attitude is not a good example for all the idiotic kids that see him as a rol model.

Kid, deny reality all you want.
You can pout, cry and have a hissy fit.

Crying-Baby-iStock.jpg

Khabib is your champion.
Khabib bless.

When did I ever say khabib wasn’t the champ? Point me to that statement of mine. His belt is fake as fuck but he is still the champ while we have an interim champ as well with a much better resume. You are just a shitstain that makes stuff up. Keep arguing with a don that is making you look like an insecure high schooler with a body that looks like E.T.

This quote by Mark Twain works perfectly in this situation with you:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

When did I ever say khabib wasn’t the champ? Point me to that statement of mine. His belt is fake as fuck but he is still the champ while we have an interim champ as well with a much better resume. You are just a shitstain that makes stuff up. Keep arguing with a don that is making you look like an insecure high schooler with a body that looks like E.T.

This quote by Mark Twain works perfectly in this situation with you:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Kid, you live in lala land.
You said that TODAY:
Shit stain the current champ Tony Ferguson .

Then you proceed to cry and claim Khabib's belt is not real when as you can see it is Dana putting it on Khabib's waist.
By the way, Dana noted Tony lost his belt.
UFC's site shows Khabib as the champion and Conor #1 contender.

See, I agree with you that one should not argue with an idiot.
That's why I don't argue with you.
I state facts.
You are the one arguing with reality (I strongly suggest you take your meds for that)

oh and...
136_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Al_Iaquinta.jpg

Khabib Bless.

Kid, you live in lala land.
You said that TODAY:

Then you proceed to cry and claim Khabib's belt is not real when as you can see it is Dana putting it on Khabib's waist.
By the way, Dana noted Tony lost his belt.
UFC's site shows Khabib as the champion and Conor #1 contender.

See, I agree with you that one should not argue with an idiot.
That's why I don't argue with you. I state facts. You are the one arguing with reality (I strongly suggest you take your meds for that)

oh and...
136_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Al_Iaquinta.jpg

Khabib Bless.

Ferguson is the champ as well. What are you arguing here? Again point me to my statements where I said KHABIB IS NOT THE CHAMP.

You are a complete shitstain that makes no sense.

You are the same type of posters on here that was disputing that GSP had a fake belt when he beat #1 ranked mw and champ not #11 ufc ranked lw. Was GSP the undisputed MW champ?? If you are claiming khabib is the champ due to Dana putting the belt around his waist. Let’s see you backpedal or not answer my question regarding GSP and mw title.

14FF8F60-5BF4-4ABA-88BF-A86762D9C8E7.jpeg

Back