For Those Upset At Trump Pardoning Joe Arpaio But Not Pardoning Bradley Manning....

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Why?

I want to hear your reasoning now before the MSM writes their opinion for you, why if pardoning Joe Arpaio is bad why did you have no problem with Bradley Manning getting pardoned after 6 counts of Espionage?

Why?

I want to hear your reasoning now before the MSM writes their opinion for you, why if pardoning Joe Arpaio is bad why did you have no problem with Bradley Manning getting pardoned after 6 counts of Espionage?

Why can't we be outraged about both?

Did you account for that category for people?

Please think through all possible outcomes before making a post.

Thanks!

Thanks!

He also forgot about the "who gives a fuck" sector.

Why?

Don't you mean Chelsea Manning?

Thanks!

For Those Upset At Trump Pardoning Joe Arpaio But Not Pardoning Bradley Manning....

I made it very clear who i'm talking to ITT, don't be angry at me over your 2nd grade reading level....bye

how are these two even closely related or the same even.one was doing his job, the other was doing the opposite of their job

I made it very clear who i'm talking to ITT, don't be angry at me over your 2nd grade reading level....bye

I don't think that demographic exists in the war room.

Why?

How much time has Arpaio served ?

Neither should be pardoned.
I know that does not serve scoreboard purposes.
Politics is getting fucking pathetic. Everyone is looking to score points but nobody wants to have a rational discussion. The hive mentality is frightening.
There is nobody that I know, that supports their side 100%. That type of thinking only exists on internet Forums.

On the contrary, I want Toupee Fiasco to pardon Arpaio. It would be a fine way to shit all over hispanics in Arizona, with potential farther reaching effects. Burn up what little political capital is left doing dumb shit, i'm all for it.

On the contrary, I want Toupee Fiasco to pardon Arpaio. It would be a fine way to shit all over hispanics in Arizona, with potential farther reaching effects. Burn up what little political capital is left doing dumb shit, i'm all for it.

Not all Hispanics think like racial collectivists

Why?

Why can't I not give a shit about either? Both are just attempts to score points with thier base.

Why?

Pardoning Joe sends the message that you don't need to follow any laws you find contrary to your own political views. Bradley was just a puppet, an almost man-child that was manipulated by Assange, who is the real perp that should be locked up.

Yet another strawman thread from the TS.....

Why not Straw Women? What are you a mysoginist from 1912?
images

I haven't seen anyone in this forum fall into the category that the OP mentioned.

Just seems like TS is looking to be outraged about something.

Back