For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
I am curious did your partner ever admit they cheated before you found out?

Oh and everyone been cheated on is my guess

My dumb stupid ex texted me, thinking she was texting her friend, confirming that I had no idea that she had cheated on me lol.

We where supposed to take our kids to the zoo that day. I went fishing instead.

My dumb stupid ex texted me, thinking she was texting her friend, confirming that I had no idea that she had cheated on me lol.

We where supposed to take our kids to the zoo that day. I went fishing instead.

How long you together and why she cheat?

One time I got the clap, that phucking sucked.

Another time I had an ex-girlfriend actually inform me that she'd seen my current girl making out with some dude at a bar where she was working. It turned out to be true, as it was confirmed by my buddy who went to check on things for me. My buddy punched the guy and left, my giant female friend FT slapped the girl in the face for me (feel bad now because he most likely didn't even know she was a hoe).

How long you together and why she cheat?
6 years, probably 4 of them where unhappy and nearly sexless, a doing it for the kids type of situation . Always thought she was probably screwing around but her day to day behavior never really threw up any red flags so I never made any accusations and was to lazy and tired from taking care of our kids to play detective. She was either not regularly Fucking someone else or really good at covering her hoing ways.

Another time I had an ex-girlfriend actually inform me that she'd seen my current girl making out with some dude at a bar where she was working. It turned out to be true, as it was confirmed by my buddy who went to check on things for me. My buddy punched the guy and left, my giant female friend FT slapped the girl in the face for me (feel bad now because he most likely didn't even know she was a hoe).

I caught a girlfriend in bed with another guy when I was 18. I punched the dude in the mouth, but once my rage subsided, I apologized. I didn't know the guy, and he didn't know she had a boyfriend. I can't be mad at him for trying to get some pussy.

She dumped me and started dating the dude later that day.

I put it together from there.

Legit right there. This is how a friend of mine found out in udergrad that another one of our friends fucked his gf. lol noone really was 100% who gave whom want.

I've only ever taken 2 girls serious but do not think either cheated on me but who knows really.

I caught a girlfriend in bed with another guy when I was 18. I punched the dude in the mouth, but once my rage subsided, I apologized. I didn't know the guy, and he didn't know she had a boyfriend. I can't be mad at him for trying to get some pussy.

Yeah I felt bad as well because I don't think that dude even knew I existed. my buddy was a hot head who liked to fight so it was inevitable.

Legit right there. This is how a friend of mine found out in udergrad that another one of our friends fucked his gf. lol noone really was 100% who gave whom want.

I've only ever taken 2 girls serious but do not think either cheated on me but who knows really.

Yeah man it sucked, my dick was all jacked up. I went to ER and the nurse who stuck the q-tip down my pee-hole was my buddy's ex, it was so embarrassing.

by listening to everything she said and then fronting her up with her own lies. because a cheat is a liar,and liars always trip themselves eventually. the funniest bit was watching her then try and lie her way out of it.

Yeah I felt bad as well because I don't think that dude even knew I existed. my buddy was a hot head who liked to fight so it was inevitable.

Yeah man it sucked, my dick was all jacked up. I went to ER and the nurse who stuck the q-tip down my pee-hole was my buddy's ex, it was so embarrassing.

Dat test! I had it once but it ended up being a kidney stone. About 5 years after that first one, I had another one and went ot the ER, and the resident doc was all like 'how many sex partners?" and all up to give me that qtip. I was like no dice, bro. Kidney stone and i want those drugs.

My ex wife's date book had little coded marks and I figured out she was have an affair. After further digging I discovered it was her best friends husband and they lived across the street.

Was cheated on once when I was a teen. Found out because she did it in front of a bunch of people I knew so I would find. My friend called me to tell me.

Was cool though. I was cheating on her too!

bork1}

Went threw her phone.
And they rarely admit it

Never been cheated on crew checking in. I'm too awesome to be cheated on.

When I was in college:
I went to surprise that biatch by getting dinner and a movie. I show up at her apt and she is nowhere to be found. Her phone was left on the bed and I went through her phone and found texts where she had a date with some guy that evening. I acted like I was going to forgive her and fucked her one last time for good measure then dumped her ass.

Yeah, that shit is the worst. I had to have my dick examined once by these two attractive women. One doc and one nurse. It's amazing how non-sexual it can feel to have two women groping your dick. Combined with the rising exam table that puts your dong as close to their giant spotlight as they can get it. Its like a bucket of ice water.

That was before I got a biopsy and they punched a hole in the head of my dick and put two stitches in after. Absolutely no idea how some people can get into that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back