For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

Update: The cheating ex just sent me a message tonight saying "Thinking about you and just wanted to say hey. How's everything going at work?" These monkey-branching bitches. I guess things are predictably falling apart with the degenerate new guy. Oh my God if she thought there was a chance in shit I would respond.

giphy.gif

lmao at how common their brains work.

Ive gotten this as well

This. You can't change height but you certainly can change weight.

According to Tinders "Menprovment" working out and being in to fitness makes you a douchbag:

1:30

<{chips}>
Maybe Islam and Muhammad got a few things right after all

Funny thing is, with todays feminism and women's lib thing, we are going towards that direction. I mean, now a days men are super uncomfortable working with women. In the offices they laugh and joke but when a woman walks in to a room they pipe down. The same woman will tell them to " don't worry, include me in your conversation" and that same woman will complain about sexual harassment...

Now in Islam, men and women work separately in most situations from what I hear and if they work together they cover up since office outfits can be distracting and so is flirting and etc...

Funny thing is, with todays feminism and women's lib thing, we are going towards that direction. I mean, now a days men are super uncomfortable working with women. In the offices they laugh and joke but when a woman walks in to a room they pipe down. The same woman will tell them to " don't worry, include me in your conversation" and that same woman will complain about sexual harassment...

Now in Islam, men and women work separately in most situations from what I hear and if they work together they cover up since office outfits can be distracting and so is flirting and etc...
Yeah, I'm not understanding what the point is of the constant demonization. Would girls prefer to just work with only other girls?
I would never condone abuse, unprofessionalism at the workplace, or discrimination, but there are some things about men women need to come to terms with and accept, and stop trying to turn us into their little fix-it projects.
There is plenty of shit about women that men just accept as girl shit, females need to do the same.

It's also funny how videos like this always try to paint men as bumbling, pathetic morons, and women as the logical, stable, amd classy.
Of all things to try and make a boys vs girls video about, lol why would you do Tinder? There is equal amounts of garbage of both sexes on that app.
Are the girls on Tinder all dressed up in smart business suits and talking about their interest in the fine arts? No.
It's girls with their titties out, in bikinis, partying, doing duck lips next to a bottle of vodka, and talking about loving to travel to places they can't afford to go to **hint hint**

Yeah, I'm not understanding what the point is of the constant demonization. Would girls prefer to just work with only other girls?
I would never condone abuse, unprofessionalism at the workplace, or discrimination, but there are some things about men women need to come to terms with and accept, and stop trying to turn us into their little fix-it projects.
There is plenty of shit about women that men just accept as girl shit, females need to do the same.

It's also funny how videos like this always try to paint men as bumbling, pathetic morons, and women as the logical, stable, amd classy.
Of all things to try and make a boys vs girls video about, lol why would you do Tinder? There is equal amounts of garbage of both sexes on that app.
Are the girls on Tinder all dressed up in smart business suits and talking about their interest in the fine arts? No.
It's girls with their titties out, in bikinis, partying, doing duck lips next to a bottle of vodka, and talking about loving to travel to places they can't afford to go to **hint hint**

Exactly!

This is the typical double standard, if you make a same video with the gender roles in reverse, women would freak out. Like the previous height/weight example. Its alright if women openly mock or reject short men for being short but never tell a women that she is overweight.

Also my biggest problem with the whole suppression is that, they don't mention the positive benefits of being suppressed which were:

- Being excluded from wars and PTSD

- Avoid dangerous jobs like construction and welding ( I assume the crude construction tools and lack of protocol led to injuries/death)

These are the two examples that I can think of and also, the whole "women weren't allowed to work" was a myth:

In the video, the employee is complaining about women workers being flakey while the supervisor is sticking up for the women saying they are smart and quick to catch mistakes. This was from the era about how horrible women were treated...

lmao at how common their brains work.

Ive gotten this as well
I actually felt like responding with "there's something I've been meaning to ask you", then just never respond when she asks what.

japanese girls do that stuff on tinder too? About that last part, most girls dont even hint. They flat out say they want money and give you their venmo account.

2 ppl i knew who didnt know each other from 2 different jobs I used to work for.

Both females.

One indian, one filipino.

Had their own families back home, came here to work, make extra money ect ect.

Eventually both cheated on their husbands, got divorced, and became party animals.

The filipino chick I last heard was kicked out of her aunts place for being a whore lol.
Pics

Update: The cheating ex just sent me a message tonight saying "Thinking about you and just wanted to say hey. How's everything going at work?"

giphy.gif
lol

We have translators so that doesn't fly

Translation: Short on cash, and looking for a handout, I'm looking for 50-70% of whatever you're making.

These bitches have no sense of pride, as do the odd ones that take them back.

lol, that's so true mang.

The old company there was this chick huge on fem shit, attended marches, got nosey into people's business, and all that weird shit. She worked in event planning, and ordered quite a bit of glasses, forks, etc for the upcoming event at the time. Guy from maintenance brings up the box with her ordered supplies and things go:

him: "Be careful, its heavy. 60lbs".
her: (barks back with) "Don't patronize me!"
him: Okay.. knock yourself out (leaves)

she actually struggles with the box because she's un-athletic, doesn't lift and weighs 110lbs

She filed a complaint to HR after....

Even though it was resolved, it was still a waste of time on all parties resources, him, her, and the HR lady. That time could've been spent doing you know....working... at the company we're paid to work.

since the #metoo fiasco, quite a few male employees have segregated themselves regardless of their own will. Last thing these guys wanted to do was be in the same room with a potential liability that would cause nothing but trouble.

RlaKS7BzebuqEHTte1DvgNEVGtLj4QnPGvJWqHfHjKA.jpg

I knew I'd catch you, you son of a bitch!
The account was the lowest of the low to. Single mom with 2 boys, I wrote typical POF shit as the description.

"Hate clubs and partying, just wanna enjoying staying home with a good book. Where have all the nice guys gone? No jerks, assholes, or pricks. Not giving out teh sex, you wanna bang find someone else thats not me. Mah 2 boys are the world to me, they come first before everything. I'm a country gal at heart even though living in the city"

Set it as aged 35 (pic was 25 year looking-ish), accept convos from people aged 18-40.

One chump msged starting out with "sorry". Fuckin' lol, starting a convo with sorry and how bad he is with wimminz. Another who I stringed along thought he felt meaning in life and "clicked" thinking he could help the "boys" grow up into decent beings. It was almost like they were women talking to me. lol.

Last edited:
According to Tinders "Menprovment" working out and being in to fitness makes you a douchbag:

1:30

I sometimes wonder whats the science, chemistry, psyche ect behind women logic?

Just curious. What’s the criteria for cheating? My buddy has gotten so wasted and kisses/tries to kiss people wives and girlfriends and we laugh it off as him being a god damn lush. He doesn’t remember either. That’s not cheating is it?

Just curious. What’s the criteria for cheating? My buddy has gotten so wasted and kisses/tries to kiss people wives and girlfriends and we laugh it off as him being a god damn lush. He doesn’t remember either. That’s not cheating is it?

Yes it is cheating for god sakes how can you even ask that?

lol

We have translators so that doesn't fly

Translation: Short on cash, and looking for a handout, I'm looking for 50-70% of whatever you're making.

These bitches have no sense of pride, as do the odd ones that take them back.

lol, that's so true mang.

The old company there was this chick huge on fem shit, attended marches, got nosey into people's business, and all that weird shit. She worked in event planning, and ordered quite a bit of glasses, forks, etc for the upcoming event at the time. Guy from maintenance brings up the box with her ordered supplies and things go:

him: "Be careful, its heavy. 60lbs".
her: (barks back with) "Don't patronize me!"
him: Okay.. knock yourself out (leaves)

she actually struggles with the box because she's un-athletic, doesn't lift and weighs 110lbs

She filed a complaint to HR after....

Even though it was resolved, it was still a waste of time on all parties resources, him, her, and the HR lady. That time could've been spent doing you know....working... at the company we're paid to work.

since the #metoo fiasco, quite a few male employees have segregated themselves regardless of their own will. Last thing these guys wanted to do was be in the same room with a potential liability that would cause nothing but trouble.

RlaKS7BzebuqEHTte1DvgNEVGtLj4QnPGvJWqHfHjKA.jpg

The account was the lowest of the low to. Single mom with 2 boys, I wrote typical POF shit as the description.

"Hate clubs and partying, just wanna enjoying staying home with a good book. Where have all the nice guys gone? No jerks, assholes, or pricks. Not giving out teh sex, you wanna bang find someone else thats not me. Mah 2 boys are the world to me, they come first before everything. I'm a country gal at heart even though living in the city"

Set it as aged 35 (pic was 25 year looking-ish), accept convos from people aged 18-40.

One chump msged starting out with "sorry". Fuckin' lol, starting a convo with sorry and how bad he is with wimminz. Another who I stringed along thought he felt meaning in life and "clicked" thinking he could help the "boys" grow up into decent beings. It was almost like they were women talking to me. lol.

File a complaint about what exactly?

I mean the guy complied with her demand.

File a complaint about what exactly?

I mean the guy complied with her demand.
Said he did it in a demeaning way, and his body language was "aggressive".

Lol

Salty cray gon cray

Back