For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

When I went to college, my girl was a year younger and was still back home. She tried to break up with me so I went back home (3 hrs). She admitted to cheating. I ended up taking her back, but went through her phone later and found that she had lied about some things. I somehow got into her MySpace and found out about 7 other guys! Lmao. I had no idea. Apparently as soon as I left for college she went crazy.

My wife of almost 11 years was acting strange. She was complaining all I do is drink beer and don’t help clean... and how I’m grumpy. All true. I apologized and told her I’d fix it. But she kept pressing and wasn’t really accepting my apology. Checked phone records and she was talking to a male co worker for 60-90 minutes per day. 30-45 minutes in the morning and 30-45 minutes in the evening. On her way to and from work. Anyway, she won’t admit to anything other than a friendship. I’m a cuck and took her back. Honestly it would be too much work and too exhausting to split up. Plus my oldest has a weird fragile mind, can’t imagine how he would take it. Might ruin him.
The answer to the problem is to have sex with your wife's coworker, and making her watch, That'll teach her!

When I went to college, my girl was a year younger and was still back home. She tried to break up with me so I went back home (3 hrs). She admitted to cheating. I ended up taking her back, but went through her phone later and found that she had lied about some things. I somehow got into her MySpace and found out about 7 other guys! Lmao. I had no idea. Apparently as soon as I left for college she went crazy.

My wife of almost 11 years was acting strange. She was complaining all I do is drink beer and don’t help clean... and how I’m grumpy. All true. I apologized and told her I’d fix it. But she kept pressing and wasn’t really accepting my apology. Checked phone records and she was talking to a male co worker for 60-90 minutes per day. 30-45 minutes in the morning and 30-45 minutes in the evening. On her way to and from work. Anyway, she won’t admit to anything other than a friendship. I’m a cuck and took her back. Honestly it would be too much work and too exhausting to split up. Plus my oldest has a weird fragile mind, can’t imagine how he would take it. Might ruin him.
If he's fragile then it's even better for you to set a good example for him and dump her or at least put your foot down. Allowing him to watch his dad be submissive to unfaithful mom is not doing him any favors. I know it's easier to not rock the boat but.. do what you like I guess. I couldn't tolerate that but I'm not you.

I'm not saying you should take any action against her but it's in your interest to start documenting these things.

You don't want to wake up one morning blindsided by a divorce where you lose more than half of everything while still being the victim.

Yep, full-on trying to get back with me now. This is seriously depressing cause I actually am a nice guy and it depresses the shit out of me to watch cause and effect, cause I'm obviously not going to do it, and I think me just politely answering is just stringing her along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back