For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

Mine actually still had a "bridal shower" after we broke up cause her mom already booked a room at a resort and just called it a "girls' weekend". She found out then one of her friends was cheating on her husband with the same guy she cheated on me with, and he was also "dating" 2 of the town whores. I was actually only 3 months away from getting married, but thank fucking God I chewed my leg out that bear trap. You can't spend the rest of your life tossing and turning worrying about what someone else is up to.

Dang you dodged a bullet, my friend who is rich he makes like 700k a year, he found thus pretty sweet girl, they dated for a year and he asked to marry her but then he brought up a prenuptial agreement and she got mad, she said you dont trust me? She got offended at the prenup. she was probably up to no good in the first place, probabaly had plans to divorce him down the line

My ex would go out Tuesday nights with her friend Cheryl from high school. They took turns driving so one could drink and the other drive. Then my ex started driving every time because Cheryl's husband came home from work later. One Tuesday, Cheryl called asking for her. I told Cheryl that she wasn't home and asked if I should have her call. She said there wasn't anything special, she just hadn't talked to her for quite a while and just tell my ex that she called.

The next morning asked my ex how her night out went. She starts telling me how Cheryl wanted to stay out longer then they went out to eat after the bars closed. I let her go through the whole story. When she was finished, I told her that Cheryl must have lost track of her because she called the house asking for you and said she hadn't talked to you in a while. She couldm't come up with anything to say. I told my ex that I assumed she was cheating on me or there would have been no reason to lie about being out with Cheryl.

These stories are going to give me nightmares. I'm glad it worked out for the better for most of you sherbros.

Dang you dodged a bullet, my friend who is rich he makes like 700k a year, he found thus pretty sweet girl, they dated for a year and he asked to marry her but then he brought up a prenuptial agreement and she got mad, she said you dont trust me? She got offended at the prenup. she was probably up to no good in the first place, probabaly had plans to divorce him down the line
Yeesh. Yeah, I definitely dodged a bullet. Was bizarre, cause like I said, she put on weight but I stayed with her and planned to marry her because I thought she was such a sweet person from a really nice family and had been cheated on herself before and cried a few times saying what an awful feeling it is to be cheated on and she'd be devastated if we ever broke up. Then it turned into Kathy Bates from "Misery" level psycho shit.

Yeesh. Yeah, I definitely dodged a bullet. Was bizarre, cause like I said, she put on weight but I stayed with her and planned to marry her because I thought she was such a sweet person from a really nice family and had been cheated on herself before and cried a few times saying what an awful feeling it is to be cheated on and she'd be devastated if we ever broke up. Then it turned into Kathy Bates from "Misery" level psycho shit.
She sounds like a borderline or narcissitic personality combo

This is a western cultural feminism thing man. Women can be like men and are there are cheating women in all countries of the world but you cannot honest tell me that all cultures have same culture or society that treats women on such Godly status as what i read in here and on some reddit thread and bodybuildingforum. I swear some women are not raised to believe that they will for real feel bad about the cheating unless you were a total piece of crap.
Oh god you’re ftom bb.com. Explains a lot.

Did plenty of cheating but never for longer than one time before I ended it with the girlfriend. Not that it makes me less of a scumbag. <45><45>
Had a longterm girl that we each stepped out on each other. I guess that bothered both of us more than we thought but at the time it was allowed. Also had a guy apologize to me for banging my ex wife. I didn't know so I got mad like she was cheating with him but come to find out it was after we split. I didn't care. People are weird. Helped 2 ladies cheat on their husbands. With my penis. Well, only one technically I guess. The other one was in an open marriage, staying with it for the kids. I thought that was noble of me. :cool::cool::cool:

WTF....Post pics of all the cheating hoes.

My first relationship was at 25, with a 33year old Thai who was on a student visa. Lasted three months.

I became clingy, she started to distance from me, then on one night, after I’m guessing texts that I don’t remember, she said “let’s be friends”.

I tried calling her numerous times at 10pm demanding answers but after a few texts, she told me that she was seeing somebody else.

I, like an idiot, sent ten messages worth of text, wishing her well but saying shit about how money wouldn’t bring her happiness.

Got texts back saying that he was her boyfriend, basically telling me to fuck off. I texted back and he told me that he had been with her for way more than the three months that I was with her. I texted back, saying that it wouldn’t last six months and said goodbye. Got a reply of “joop joop”. I think that she was playing the field because her visa expired in a few months (she had no faith in her English ability) and that I was just one of a few men.

A day later, my Dad found a webpage of her advertising herself for marriage.

Hurt like a lump in the throat but never cried over it. Had anxiety about going to certain places but then moved into the same town where we had our first date. Promised that I would see her again, just to show her that I am better, but now I don’t care at all. I’m currently in a four year relationship and I’ve learned a lot about how to handle myself from my current GF. She calls me out on my bullshit and I learn from it. I don’t care or hold any resentment at all, just wished that I hadn’t been such a fool whilst I was with her. I was cringeworthy.

Entire relationship was an embarrassment to me. She was gorgeous and seemed sweet, but was insincere. I was a dumb, immature joke of a man who tried not to be all of those things, but failed. I’m more annoyed ths I learned a lot from my mistakes though.

The one lesson that stands out above the rest is...

Honour is more important than pussy. Never demean yourself for it.

Last edited:
y'all should trust women more cause that way they wont cheat

Walked in to my buddys house and smelled her sex.
Asked him what happened.
He told me no.

3 hours later she calls me denying it when i never mentioned anything to her. That told me right there she was guilty.

1 year later he admitted it to me while i was on the other side of the country.

Asked him what happened.
He told me no.

3 hours later she calls me denying it when i never mentioned anything to her. That told me right there she was guilty.

Snakes, no honor at all, just be glad they are out of your life.

Asked him what happened.
He told me no.

She wasn't there when you walked in but her stink scent still lingered? :eek:

Back