For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

Im gonna have to agree with this.

What's worse is that its the same reason why we see fat ugly women with shitty personalities who feel entitled to having men league's above them.

I believe social media also plays a roll in this.
Its because alot of dudes are intimidated by hot chicks (lol), so they aim the bar lower hitting on boise 2s (Detroit 10s), and the end result is they starting to get picky and bitchy about it

When I game chicks I do a fun game where I'd get them to give me the worse pickup lines they've heard, and I'll match it. Winner is the one with the lamest line.

Hot fit athletic chicks I did this one, had little to no lines. While the uglier chicks had heaps of material. Its like some reverse inflation.

I've mentioned it before, but there was a time I was at a party, saw this chubby blonde, not whale territory and as soon as I said my piece, before even finishing, she cuts me off with "sorry I don't date short guys". I'm 5'10, and she was 5'2. So I said back "that's fine, I don't like fat chicks either" and walked away. Later on the night, she comes back to me and said I was rude to saying what I said. Course I can't let this fly and drop the *truth bomb, and that was it. It wasn't, she talked back in a cute manner trying to start a convo, it was a straight, direct, screw you type of tone.

*="Hey I can't change my height, I'm what I am, your weight is 100% on you, stop putting crap down your mouth, and hop on a treadmill.

I

I've mentioned it before, but there was a time I was at a party, saw this chubby blonde, not whale territory and as soon as I said my piece, before even finishing, she cuts me off with "sorry I don't date short guys". I'm 5'10, and she was 5'2. So I said back "that's fine, I don't like fat chicks either"
<TheWire1>{<jordan}<bball2>

Here is an interesting tidbit about men with quirky characters.

When they are poor they are a creepy weirdo.

When they are rich they are eccentric and authentic.

So true about the height and weight thing. It's ok for them to attack you if you are short which is genetics but its highly rude if you mention that they are fat which is mostly modern food and lifestyle.

Its because alot of dudes are intimidated by hot chicks (lol), so they aim the bar lower hitting on boise 2s (Detroit 10s), and the end result is they starting to get picky and bitchy about it

When I game chicks I do a fun game where I'd get them to give me the worse pickup lines they've heard, and I'll match it. Winner is the one with the lamest line.

Hot fit athletic chicks I did this one, had little to no lines. While the uglier chicks had heaps of material. Its like some reverse inflation.

I've mentioned it before, but there was a time I was at a party, saw this chubby blonde, not whale territory and as soon as I said my piece, before even finishing, she cuts me off with "sorry I don't date short guys". I'm 5'10, and she was 5'2. So I said back "that's fine, I don't like fat chicks either" and walked away. Later on the night, she comes back to me and said I was rude to saying what I said. Course I can't let this fly and drop the *truth bomb, and that was it. It wasn't, she talked back in a cute manner trying to start a convo, it was a straight, direct, screw you type of tone.

*="Hey I can't change my height, I'm what I am, your weight is 100% on you, stop putting crap down your mouth, and hop on a treadmill.
Good post man, These chick wil call you a body shamer but in the same sentence will say eh that guy is gross he is short and ugly.

Many women have entitlement mentality

That fat short chick who called you short probably got so hurt, and needed someone to tell her she isnt fat, its why they say never tell a woman she looks fat when she asks you do I look fat.

women like that are very narcissistic. its why so many get plastic surgery they are insecure and love how they look so they take selfies because they love looking at pictures of their face and body.

women like that are very narcissistic. its why so many get plastic surgery they are insecure and love how they look so they take selfies because they love looking at pictures of their face and body.
Legit cray territory

Not that I know of, I was always the guy doing the cheating. I'd be a hypocrite if one of my exes cheated and I said anything. I was a piece of shit about that when I was younger but Ive been done with all that for 10 years.

Here is an interesting tidbit about men with quirky characters.

When they are poor they are a creepy weirdo.

When they are rich they are eccentric and authentic.

So true about the height and weight thing. It's ok for them to attack you if you are short which is genetics but its highly rude if you mention that they are fat which is mostly modern food and lifestyle.

This. You can't change height but you certainly can change weight.

Lol i heard the thyroid excuse before.
Oh its even funnier when they try to tell you how things work and you wrong. Me, the guy's who's been dieting, lifting, competing in combat sports for years, is being told by a non-athletic fat office drone that I'm wrong about thse things, and bad genetics are 100% the reason this fat vegetarian is bordering on whale territory.... lol

Oh its even funnier when they try to tell you how things work and you wrong. Me, the guy's who's been dieting, lifting, competing in combat sports for years, is being told by a non-athletic fat office drone that I'm wrong about thse things, and bad genetics are 100% the reason this fat vegetarian is bordering on whale territory.... lol

Couldnt agree more

Update: The cheating ex just sent me a message tonight saying "Thinking about you and just wanted to say hey. How's everything going at work?" These monkey-branching bitches. I guess things are predictably falling apart with the degenerate new guy. Oh my God if she thought there was a chance in shit I would respond.

giphy.gif

Update: The cheating ex just sent me a message tonight saying "Thinking about you and just wanted to say hey. How's everything going at work?" These monkey-branching bitches. I guess things are predictably falling apart with the degenerate new guy. Oh my God if she thought there was a chance in shit I would respond.

giphy.gif

Typical, these type of women are the women that have no shame man and are sociopaths, this one ex who cheated on me acted like everything was A okay, its weird. They act like their shit dont stink, I remember when one of them wanted me back after dumping me I said well what do I get thats special? with me you get no baggage, never been married no kids, a clean slate, what do I get that no other guy has got before she couldn't answer. I remember her response fine just tell me you don't love me anymore, she was trying to flip it on me when she couldn't answer what do I get from her that is special that I cant get from any other woman she already cheated on me before and broke my trust.

A lot of chicks think by just being them that a guy will want them, and its true and that is why these women develop this shameless persona because of so many drooling men hitting on them this is why they do not feel regret or remorse or feel like they have to give you something special in return because all they think is im a hot girl that should be enough, while on the other end they demand a man treat them like queen, have a good job, have status, looks, money, dick, etc.

That is the entitlement mentality.

Thirsty my friend. They thirsty. Plus Hollywood film and television we've been fed since childhood.

I made a fake POF account last year to honeypot cans, and the messages were hilarious. I even got one to almost buy me shit and he didn't know I was a dude behind the screen.

I knew I'd catch you, you son of a bitch!

^almost every day of my life.

<{hughesimpress}>

I was snooping around her apartment after confirmation of infidelity. I found some compromising pictures of her with some dude... She studied one semester in another country!

I was crushed at first but then I became angry and decided that I would never allow a woman to mistreat me like she had done (it was not just infidelity).

Fast forward a year and she came back begging for a second chance but by that time I had a backbone and had moved on with a better woman!

Back