For those who think Jon Jones competed clean at some point, please answer me this

He wasn't even vindicated. They found his whole story highly suspicious, and he did have to serve out a suspension.

In B4 the usual bunch - "They're ALL on steroids."
Of course they found it suspicious. The same receipt he used as evidence to his buddy purchasing the dick pills also had an order for the banned Clomiphene Steroid masker Jones was popped for.

Do people truly believe his teammate said "Dude, this stuff will make your dick as hard as a diamond and you can go all night. Trust me bro, it’s legit. I got this shit on the internet so you know it’s gotta be good."

Hell no. Jon was on a steroid Cycle and his teammate was providing him with the drug used to kickstart his natural testosterone level when he finished and prevent him from getting bitchtits

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

He is a cheat and will do anything to win if he thinks his best is with roids he is going to use them. He can still be a great fighter despite it all.

Jon Jones is about as clean as a pig wallowing in a mud pool and I'm talking career-long.

Can you think of any fighter that came back after a USADA suspension and looked good?
Henderson was pretty much the same, Overeem had his missteps but managed to reinvent himself and look good, Ortega obviously. Yeah I can.

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?
That's just the amount that they found in his system. How did the "tiny amount" get there? Masking is great until it isn't. His first bust was for the "masking agents" and his second bust was for the PED that the masking agents were used to cover up. Where there's smoke, there's fire and where there's fire, well, there you go.

Last edited:
I think the only time we seen Jones fight clean was against OSP and that was nothing special.

It's kind of ridiculous to think he wasn't using when they just had fight week testing then when USADA came in with random testing he then decided to get on the gear.

He was clean against OSP - looked like absolute shit too. DC would have smoked him that night

He absolutely dominated osp in that fight . When he finally felt like taking osp down In later rounds he did so with ease.

If anything it looked like he was working off 14 months of ring rust.

Plus it as his 4th decision win in a row. Not sure what everyone expected. Osp is a tough fighter

hQNIGY2.jpg

He is a cheat and will do anything to win if he thinks his best is with roids he is going to use them. He can still be a great fighter despite it all.
Sure but using roids makes everything even greater. From the mind, speed, recovery time, strength, confidence, taking damage etc.

He absolutely dominated osp in that fight . When he finally felt like taking osp down In later rounds he did so with ease.

If anything it looked like he was working off 14 months of ring rust.

Plus it as his 4th decision win in a row. Not sure what everyone expected. Osp is a tough fighter

hQNIGY2.jpg

Frosty quegs m8

Henderson was pretty much the same, Overeem had his missteps but managed to reinvent himself and look good, Ortega obviously. Yeah I can.

I'll give you Ortega and Henderson. Overeem, Vitor, Tibau, Lombard, Palheres, A. Siva, Marquardt, Leban, Barnett, Bonnar.....a dozen others looked like shit returning from PED suspensions. I suspect Jon Jones will look like shit.

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?

Theory from an expert is... He daily dosed testosterone in small doses. Why.. When you Over train your Test goes down.. But IF your dosing High Avg every day your body will recuperate better. Unfortunately for JJones his underground supplier of Test contanimated his test with Turinabol WHICH IS VERY COMMON. .

JJones is a Serial Cheater......PERIOD. He is a Serial Druggie...(by his own admission). Both Illegal Drugs and STEROIDS.. Period. He is a serial WhoreMonger cheating on his Kids Momma Whom he lives with. He hit and ran 2x on a pregnant woman. He has hidden from usada. He Hid under the octagon at Jacksons. Multiple car wrecks involving drugs.

THE MAN IS A VERY NICE SCUM SUKING CRIMINAL WHO SHOULD BE IN PRISON and isn't because of $$$ and Jacksons MMA enabling him to be a Danger To Society.

Because he saw DC cheating against Rumble and UFC was ok with that. Obviously DC was protected by the system. Jones knew that the only way to beat cheater is to become cheater.

happyDC.gif

Sure but using roids makes everything even greater. From the mind, speed, recovery time, strength, confidence, taking damage etc.

Yes it made Jones even greater.

His physical side is probably his best trait reach, speed and strength but his mind is also very good, he heads the fight well and takes the right risks. He is not as talented as Anderson for but his more complete than the best fighters.

why do people really want to argue this? nobody knows except Jones himself when if any time was he clean. so to say, "for those of you who think he was clean" why not make a thread about, "for those of you who think steroids changes you into an MMA GOAT, why don't you stick a needle in your ass and bring some belts back to sherdog"

He was clean against OSP - looked like absolute shit too. DC would have smoked him that night
So he was clean when he was the biggest/most ripped he's ever been?
Seems legit

DC would have got headkicked that night

So he was clean when he was the biggest/most ripped he's ever been?
Seems legit

DC would have got headkicked that night

He came off the shite a few months before so was still swole. Probs hitting the creatine mate.

Back