For those who think Jon Jones competed clean at some point, please answer me this

lol

So Juiceheads steroids were tainted with steroids.
Most unlucky man alive. What are the chances of his steroids being tainted with more steroids? It's like god doesn't want him to win!

With the cards stacked this far against him I'm so not surprised he cheats. What else has god left him to do? Jeezus essentially put a raincloud over the poor guy's head...

So I shake my fist at god, no matter how much Jon tries to forgive him. I'd like to see THAT guy across an octagon to give him a piece of my mind (and fist). I'd oblique kick his ass back to heaven.

I'll give you Ortega and Henderson. Overeem, Vitor, Tibau, Lombard, Palheres, A. Siva, Marquardt, Leban, Barnett, Bonnar.....a dozen others looked like shit returning from PED suspensions. I suspect Jon Jones will look like shit.
To be fair all of those listed were older fighters who likely used for a long time and destroyed their bodies. These fighter at that point in their career probably medically needed TRT from years of abuse. I'm not sure if Jones had done that damage to his body which is why I'm interested to see how he looks when he comes back.

He was clean against OSP - looked like absolute shit too. DC would have smoked him that night

I see DC fans all the time say this, but I've never once heard them claim that the DC who fought Anderson would've beat Jon even though that is his closest performance to the OSP fight and when the rematch got moved to.

Odd.

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?
You have no idea how much he took. He was busted for a masking agent the first time, so we really have no idea what or how much he took

Doesn't matter, though. He had his manager forge his signature at a required class and lied on his USADA paperwork - again. There's no way the arbitration panel takes his side in this. He's off for 4 years, even if he didn't intentionally take turinabol.

TRUE.

im a huge fan of both Jones AND DC (because I care about good fights, i dont care a bit about PEDs)

and was both expecting DC to win and happy he did...

and all ive seen is DC fans talking shit about Jones.

HW champ is THE pinnacle of combat sports, period.

they outta be focus on that, instead of discrediting what Jones does in the future-
theyre trying to wish him away in the cornfield- he'll come back and rule LHW,
and that's still less impressive than a HW belt,
but we all know (as we all will) he'll still own DC in the Octagon.

they both have their braggin rights.
Honestly, the pinicle of the sport right now is beating Jones. DC and every other LHW/HW would take being the first man to beat Jones over the belt any day

The only time I believe he was clean was against OSP, sure he won the fight BUT by his standards he didn't look great. Gus or DC would have smoked that guy & realising that he got back on the juice because he knows without it he's a shell of the fighter he was.

The guy has been stripped of three titles (first for the hot & run incident) & then twice for PEDs

Maybe USDA ain't as strict with his suspension as many here suspect, but if he returns USDA are going to be all over him plus the ring rust of not having fought more than once a year since September 2013 means we'll likely be seeing a return of the Jones who faced OSP.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?
Because everyone's on roids and you have to slip up to get caught? End of story.

If I had to fight DC, I would take every PED I could get my hands on!

I think he initially clean but got the lowdown pretty quick.

Jones' second positive was actually really weird... and as someone who was once really into bodybuilding I have... some knowledge of how PEDs are actually consumed. It didn't really make any sense unless he cycled off and then decided to randomly cycle on again right before testing. Then he passed a polygraph if I'm correct. So yeah, I actually think his second PED bust is kinda dubious. His first one was legit. I think he learned from it and got smarter with cycling and then got an unexpected fluke tainted positive. He seemed legitimately surprised.

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?
Where did you see the amount he took from? I'm curious because I keep seeing Jones fans using this excuse (and I'm a Jones fan) but I'm realistic.

He's a steroid cheat and that's perfectly fine with me....as long as you don't get caught.

How many fighters does UFC have that pass USADA? Jones failed twice because of coincidence? Lol...yeah fuckin right.

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

Would u consider it "competing clean" if his opponents were on something?

Jones has probably faced 3 fighters (or less) in his whole life that weren't geared up themselves. Everyone on here conveniently forgets that.

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

jon never fought dc clean and getting a 1 years suspention didn't mean he was inncont. got to love how the jon jones blind followers think he still a perfect person and a saint of a man.

the only time jones fought clean was vs osp and he got scared at how awful he looked and started back up on peds.

He wasn't even vindicated. They found his whole story highly suspicious, and he did have to serve out a suspension.

In B4 the usual bunch - "They're ALL on steroids."

if he needed dick pills it only helps proves he took peds cause it a fact that side effects of riod is failing to get it up a lot.

DC just won the HW belt, and all his fans want to talk about is Jones

cause jon jones blind followers want to make sure everyone knows that dc is a pussy for being mean to jon im a perfect person and a saint of a man jones.

PED's expert Victor Conte says he believes that Jon Jones was microdosing undetectable amounts of testosterone that was contaminated with Turanabol, which is why he failed his USADA test for the rematch with Daniel Cormier...see the following link for details:

and when victor conte speaks people listen. the balco lap was the first time someone created stuff to beat drug testers. who knows how much longer balco would of lasted if victor didn't have tax trouble and the lab for raided.

if he needed dick pills it only helps proves he took peds cause it a fact that side effects of riod is failing to get it up a lot.
That depends on which roids you're taking. Let's not give all PEDS this bad label! Some will keep you horny like a teenager.

But in Jones' case I believe it cause his Testosterone levels were severely depressed, which means he didn't go through a proper PCT after his usage. And he was later popped for using Clomid and Letro I believe which would prevent bitch tits and raise his testosterone levels back up.

Then he was later popped for Turinabol, which is a drug that doesn't aromatize to estrogen or barely aromatizes which would be logical for him to use as a steroid since he was previously caught with an estrogen blocker!

The dick pill was tainted and then someone framed him the second time, likely from DC’s team. His testosterone micro dose was laced with turinabol.

Jon can’t catch a damn break.

this jon jones is always the victim is stupid. so who fault was it when jon cheated on his wife, that dui, crashed and almost killed a woman.

needed dill pils proves he using peds cause a side effect is not being able to get it up.

Back