For those who think Jon Jones competed clean at some point, please answer me this

Lacked power? First fight in 14 months. It ended up being his 4th decision win in a row. Took OSP down easily in the 4th and the 5th (didn't even bother trying in the early rounds).

What power was he lacking? It's not like he is a KO machine.

a fighter canwin and not look good at the same time.

fans crush khabib for not finishing al or dc for not finishing Anderson.

if he failed a test he know that was coming than he really is the dumbest person on earth. I watched the csac hearing and he looked really dumb there 2 so maybe he really is that dumb.

Fight IQ through the roof..
Life IQ not so much..

this jon jones is always the victim is stupid. so who fault was it when jon cheated on his wife, that dui, crashed and almost killed a woman.

needed dill pils proves he using peds cause a side effect is not being able to get it up.

@Njmma209's sarcasm was over your head

@Njmma209's sarcasm was over your head
Lol that kid quotes my sarcastic jones post every other day. He legitimately thinks I believe Jon is a victim haha

Jones is one of my favorite fighters and in my opinion the GOAT, but it’s obvious that he’s a fuck up and an asshole.

Good thing I don’t watch MMA for the sake of finding role models. Lol

PED's expert Victor Conte says he believes that Jon Jones was microdosing undetectable amounts of testosterone that was contaminated with Turanabol, which is why he failed his USADA test for the rematch with Daniel Cormier...see the following link for details:

I've listened to this before and I think Conte is right. It explains everything including his lack of a plausible mitigating explanation. If the tainted supplement excuse, or any other excuse, was gonna fly they would have provided a tainted supplement to the commission and USADA by now.

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?
Microdosing. Just because rogan is saying it has no benefit doesn't mean that's actually true. Remember that guy is a moron.

He wasn't even vindicated. They found his whole story highly suspicious, and he did have to serve out a suspension.

In B4 the usual bunch - "They're ALL on steroids."

Agreed, hence the quotations around "vindicated" hahaha

The only time I believe he was clean was against OSP, sure he won the fight BUT by his standards he didn't look great. Gus or DC would have smoked that guy & realising that he got back on the juice because he knows without it he's a shell of the fighter he was.

The DC that fought Anderson only 3 months later would never beat Jon.

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit??

how have you determined he took a miniscule amount? nowhere in anything related to this case is that shown as a fact.. in fact it was dismissed in the CSAC hearing.. Jones own expert witness Paul Scott admitted himself that there was no way of knowing or determining how much was ingested

underground supplier of Test contanimated his test with Turinabol WHICH IS VERY COMMON.

source?

ive not seen a single recorded instance of testosterone contaminated with turinabol

who knows how much longer balco would of lasted if victor didn't have tax trouble and the lab for raided.

nah. usada were already doing their own investigation seperate from the federal investigation headed by JN

In relative terms Conte was caught very quickly. USADA started operations in late 2000.. by 2003/4 Conte was toast.

Thought Balco was found out because someone at the Olympics snitched and sent in a sample to WADA and they found it to be an undetectable steroid known as THG!

yup...

in 2003 Trevor Graham (Marion Jones sprint coach) gave a syringe of THG to USADA. From there it was sent to the UCLA lab were Don Catlin broke it down and created a test to detect it.

And from there it all went tits up for Conte as his athletes samples started popping.

if you can get hold of a copy of this book (usually dirt cheap on amazon) its well worth a read.

gameofshadows.jpg

nah. usada were already doing their own investigation seperate from the federal investigation headed by JN

In relative terms Conte was caught very quickly. USADA started operations in late 2000.. by 2003/4 Conte was toast.

yup...

in 2003 Trevor Graham (Marion Jones sprint coach) gave a syringe of THG to USADA. From there it was sent to the UCLA lab were Don Catlin broke it down and created a test to detect it.

And from there it all went tits up for Conte as his athletes samples started popping.

if you can get hold of a copy of this book (usually dirt cheap on amazon) its well worth a read.

gameofshadows.jpg

Is there a reason why this steroid isn't produced on the blackmarket? Seems like it would have been a huge seller with the amount of professional success it had for athletes

Microdosing. Just because rogan is saying it has no benefit doesn't mean that's actually true. Remember that guy is a moron.
Rogan's right. Microdosing steroids won't have a benefit. Microdosing something like EPO or GH might, but I don't know much about those substances and have no interest in them.

If you think anyone could have stopped TRT Vitor without being on the sauce themselves you are crazy.

Jon-Jones-vs.-Vitor-Belfort.png

Theory from an expert is... He daily dosed testosterone in small doses. Why.. When you Over train your Test goes down.. But IF your dosing High Avg every day your body will recuperate better. Unfortunately for JJones his underground supplier of Test contanimated his test with Turinabol WHICH IS VERY COMMON. .

JJones is a Serial Cheater......PERIOD. He is a Serial Druggie...(by his own admission). Both Illegal Drugs and STEROIDS.. Period. He is a serial WhoreMonger cheating on his Kids Momma Whom he lives with. He hit and ran 2x on a pregnant woman. He has hidden from usada. He Hid under the octagon at Jacksons. Multiple car wrecks involving drugs.

THE MAN IS A VERY NICE SCUM SUKING CRIMINAL WHO SHOULD BE IN PRISON and isn't because of $$$ and Jacksons MMA enabling him to be a Danger To Society.

Don't forget this

Jon Jones has been involved in a vehicular accident. Prior to his fight with Ryan Bader at UFC 126, Jones survived a brutal collision with another car on January 19, 2011, where the woman driving the other vehicle was reportedly carried away by paramedics on a stretcher.

And this https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/...s-had-2-girls-with-him-at-time-of-dwi-loretta

Apparently the girls were under age.

Back